Why Happy II

As Happy stared at me, not being able to form words that describe why he looks so shocked. but before i could say anything else my dad walks in, I have no idea what he was expecting to see but clearly it wasnt me being awake, i swear the last thing i remember was dad saying goodnight to me which was last night.... Im pretty sure.

I started to think and enter my mind trying to figure out what was going on, slowly growing frustrated that the two people that had answers were looking at me like i was a ghost, like i had just shown up after dying. Rolling my eyes with a sigh i managed to ask again "what is going on" dad looked at me and took a deep breath before beginning the explanation...

"That night i said goodnight to you, i had sat beside your bed and before i knew it the machine was going completely crazy and the doctors were rushing in saying that you werent breathing and that they needed us all out of the room, they had managed to get you back before your grandmother and i left the room but as soon as we started walking out of the room you coded again and that time" Dad took a deep breath the tears threatining to fall from his eyes "that time you started bleeding from your eyes, i was so scared just watching from the window as the docotrs and nurses rushed around you trying to save your life but before i knew it we were being told to wait in the waiting room as they rushed you too surgery, you were in surgery for 7 hours but you had slipped into a coma a few months ago" Dad finished telling me everything letting the tears he had been holding in for a while go, I slowly took it all in, like what the hell i ahd died and ive been in a coma for i dont know a few months.

As i thought about it more and more my curiousity became stronger when i realised i wasnt exactly told how long i have been in a coma just a few months with the looks on their face it seems to be more then a few months, "how long have i been in a coma for dad"? i asked dad looked at me from his spot beside my bed, he must of moved whilst i was thinking, "I uh seven seven months you have been in a coma for seven months" dad answered

I began to zone out, so many things rushing through my mind. Seven months, wow I've been in a coma for seven months, I've missed so much, there's so much pain behind dad's eyes, it's like I've died and I don't know what's going on but at the same time I do.

I guess I went too far when it came to thinking about what was going on because before I knew it doctors were rushing in to check on me, I was so confused and scared I didn't understand anything happening right now.

I knew I was panicking I could hear my heart I could feel it, pumping, beating, I was scared I couldn't feel, what was going on?? What was happening? I couldn't see, it felt like my eyes were closed but they weren't I can tell they ain't closed.

"Dad.. Dad" my voice, it didn't sound like me, there was a sound that I've never heard before

I felt someone's hand gently take mine before the whispering came "it's okay baby, I got you, im here." Dad said, he was trying to calm me down I could tell.

"Just listen to him, just listen" I kept telling myself over and over again, "dad I'm scared, whats happening??, Why can't I see?" Dad's voice sounded and I started to look around for him.

"It's okay baby, just lay down, close your eyes, your going to be okay" it didn't sound like my dad, he sounded sad, broken, like he was dying. I listened to dad anyways, slowly laying down and closing my eyes, deep breaths, and before I know it I heard that voice again, the one that belonged to my dad but didn't sound like him.

"What's going on with her doc, she can't see. What's happening to my daughter"??

Before I knew it I was asleep, missed every word the doctor had said to my dad about what's happening with me, I wish I knew this is terrifying.....