Prompt [17]

For @Sourcandy324
Wordcount: 1713

_________

[17] "I've been in love with you since we were kids"

________

You and Lando have known eachother for a really long time now, you two have known eachother since birth and instantly became best friends. You two were inseparable. You two did everything together like karting and gaming. At 15 years old, Lando confessed his feelings too you and you two started dating since then and you two are still dating in 2021 and living together.

Lando was in his gaming room streaming for his twitch. You two kept your relationship a secret because Lando was scared that you would get hate if you two reveal it. You heard him say bye to his twitch and you decided to check up on him.

"Hey babe" you said while slowly opening the door. "You're done with the stream?" You asked. "Yeah I'm done, what's wrong?" He asked "oh nothing just tired" you replied. "Well then let's just go to bed cause I'm pretty tired too let me see it's already, oh shit it's 4 AM already" Lando says looking at his phone "Max, I got to go, I'll talk to you tomorrow" he says to Max on the phone. "Alright mate, don't get too crazy with your girlfriend" Max says laughing "oh shut up you muppet" Lando replies with a small laugh. Lando hangs up the call and grabs your hand and takes you to the bedroom and pushes you on the bed and hovers over you and starts kissing you, you smile in between kisses. "Alright baby let's go get to bed now" you smile and Lando nods at you. You change into one of his t-shirts and Lando is just in his sweats.

You get into bed and wrap the sheets around you and Lando soon joins you and you cuddle up against him, Lando smiles softly "goodnight babe" he says. You smile "goodnight my dork" and you two both soon fall asleep. The next morning you wake up in Lando's arm and you smiled at the thought of him holding you like this. You slowly wake him up and Lando starts opening up his eyes. "Goodmorning" you smile "Goodmorning buttercup" he said with a sleepy voice. You peck his lips a few times and then admire him by seeing the sunlight shine on him through the curtains. Lando's phone's gets a ping and he grabs his phone and sees it's from Max.

Messages

Max
Mate someone just made a video complication of your girlfriend, they're rumors going around on Twitter and Instagram

Lando
Give me the link of that video

Max
Alright, here it is Videolink

*

"Babe there is a video of you going viral on YouTube and other social media's, they appearntly spotted you" Lando said looking at me. "Show me the video then" You say scooting closer to him. You two both watch the video and you see yourself in the background in the kitchen in the quadrant video where Niran trains like Lando for a day. the next clip was you in the McLaren paddock entering separately with a McLaren hat on. And there was a also a clip where you have been seen walking in the hallway in one of Lando's streams and the fans also spotted all the years he was at goodwood they also saw you there a lot. "The fans are starting to know" You say after watching the video "Just let them spread rumors we are just gonna pretend they don't know anything" Lando replies. "Well they better not find my Instagram account cause if they do then I also will get a lot of comments with people spreading hate comments and people  asking me if I'm your girlfriend which I actually am" I say with a smile "anyways I'm hungry let's go get some breakfast" Lando says and I nod and we go downstairs to get breakfast.

Later that evening Lando went live on his twitch again with Max and everyone in the chat was asking questions like if You were his girlfriend, and if he was just a friend and that kinda stuff but both Lando and Max ignored these questions. The fans noticed but they still kept asking because they just wanted to know if the rumors with true or not. After 2 hours Lando ends his stream and says goodbye to Max and walks to you in the living room while you watch tv. "The chat was going crazy about us" Lando said as he sat down on the couch next to you. "Really?" You replied "Yeah, they kept asking if we had a relationship and if we live together" Lando replied. "They sure are going crazy" you laughed and kissed his lips. "I love you Y/N" Lando said. "I love you too Lando" You smiled and cuddled up against eachother on the couch.

It's a week later and you decided to join Lando on his summer vacation with his friends to the Bahamas. You are packing your things the night before and then you and Lando go to sleep. When you two wake up, you put on a crop top and some shorts. "You look beautiful love" Lando says with a smile. "Thank you, you too" you say while he is wearing a t-shirt with some jeans and his McLaren hat. You two walk to his McLaren and he opens the door for you to step inside the car. You two start driving to the airport where you will meet Lando's friends "Are you excited?" Lando asked. "Ofcourse, this is gonna be a fun summer vacation" you replied with a smile. Once you two arrive, Lando greets his friends and they also start greeting you since his friends know you from the pictures Lando send them of you two and he talked about you a lot to them. Once you are in the airplane you snuggle up against Lando. You are in first class and you really enjoyed it cause you never have been in first class before in a airplane. "This summer vacation will be the best vacation ever" you smile while you rest his head on his shoulder. Lando smiles back and kisses your forehead making you smile and fall asleep the whole flight.

Once you guys arrived at the Bahamas you check into your hotel and you guys planned that you guys and his friends are going to a club tonight. "This bed looks so comfy" Lando says as he falls on it and you fall onto it too. "Yeah it's indeed comfy" you say laughing. You both start giggling and look at eachother. "So..." Lando says as he sits up lifting his elbow on the bed. "What do you want to do?" He asks. "I wanna take a nap" you say with a sleepy voice. Lando giggles and slowly falls asleep with you too. A few hours later you guys wake up and get dressed for the night club. You are wearing a black short dress and Lando is wearing a white blouse with some jeans. You smile as you look at him and you fix his collar. "You look beautiful love" he says, you smile at his compliment replying with "you too". He kisses your lips and you get out of the hotel room going to the night club.

Once you arrive you meet his friend there and you all go enter the club together. You and Lando go the bar and order a Fanta together. "I know I told you this already but you really are the prettiest girl in here" he says with a smile pecking my lips a few times. "Lando, there are people here, people might have seen us" you say. "Wait, oh shit" he says saying blushing. You both laugh it off and you both start drinking your Fanta's. Once you both finished your fanta's you start dancing together to Disturbia by Rihanna and Lando twirls you around and you smile. "This party is so much fun" you smile and you hug Lando not noticing someone took a picture of uou two hugging. You guys are having the time of your life and you cuddle against Lando as you're feeling tired. "This party sure is getting me tired" you say with a sleepy voice. Lando holds you and kisses your lips and his friends take a picture of it and even some other people. You hear someone say in the distance "this is going so viral". But you weren't sure if you heard it right so you just rest your head into Lando's chest. After the party you and Lando kiss in the hotel room. "That party was awesome" you say smiling into the kiss and you guys changed into your pyjama's and went to sleep.

After a week you guys got back home and you start noticing there are pictures going around everywhere of you and Lando at the party and even more places kissing and hugging and cuddling. You look in shock and show it to Lando. "People made pictures of us. There is no way we can't hide our relationship anymore" You say. "I will be streaming tonight, maybe we can confirm our relationship then" Lando replies. "That idea sounds amazing" you say and you hug him tightly as he wraps his arms around your waist. Later that night as Lando went live he calls you into the room and you sit on his lap. You wave to the camera and introduce yourself. "Hi I'm Y/N, and I'm Lando's girlfriend as you already might have known" you turns to Lando and cup his cheeks. "And I've been in love with you since we were kids" you say. You kiss his lips and chats is in awe. "We known eachother since births and I quickly catched feelings for Lando and he also for me and we also went karting together and played games together and we started dating when we were 15" you smile. You and Lando decide to play a game together on his stream and you had the fun the whole night and after the stream you guys watched some Netflix together. "I love you Lando" you say with a smile. "I love you too Y/N" Lando says as he kisses your lips with a smile.