Backstory

Aspyn Claudine, a young 19 year old, loved music. She learned to play the guitar and piano at a very young age. But when she was 7, her mother passed away in a car crash, leaving her with her father. Like every teenager, she went to highschool. She was a good student with straight A's. She met this guy at her highschool named Axel. She fell madly in love with him, but when she found out he had cheated on her, she was heartbroken. Then someone came into her life, her best friend Faith. Faith helped her through her tough break up. Every since, Aspyn has been cautious about who she trusted.

Music was Aspyn's getaway. With music she could express how she felt, so she decided to try to pursue the musical career. She managed to get a manager who was like a second mother for her.

Meanwhile, her bff, Faith, got a boyfriend. Faith's boyfriend wasn't just any regular boy. Her boyfriend was Michael Clifford and he was in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer. One day Faith wanted Aspyn to meet her boyfriend and his bandmates. (that's where the story picks up)

Author's Notes -

so um im writing a story. no ones probably going to read this story but whatever and i know that its kinda ironic that lily collins and zac efron are exes but i wanted to put zac efron in this so badly '-' so yeah i don't really have much to say so yeah. lol im so awkward and im saying yeah alot. ok i should probably go now so baii c;