X. Food, a way to a person's heart.

Начните с самого начала

She didn't replied. She said they'll eat dinner.
Chaeyoung. I told you don't let your hopes up. Then why are you implying you want to be close to her heart. You might end up hurt and broken.

Funny how I argue with myself. Don't worry I am sane. It's just my mind works differently.

------------------------------------------

Mina.

It's so hard to reply when my members are so loud and are all over the place.

After our dinner,  I helped in cleaning up. I hurriedly went to my room and read her message.

She really like my smile huh. That made me smile.
I'm special? What? oh my, what was i thinking saying that she made me blush!? Now she knows I'm being teased because of her. I can feel my face heat up. Is she flirting with me? And am I just letting her?

Waaaaaaah! What should i do? I don't go that way. I can't imagine myself romantically involved with a girl. But... why am i feeling those things? Why would she even flirt with me?

I remembered what Jihyo said; 'makes you feel things you haven't felt before. That tingly feeling' and 'butterflies in the stomach, shivers on the spine was real, makes you smile just thinking about that person...'

Yeah I felt that, but why with her?

"food is also a way to a person's heart.  I can cook for you, you know..."
Oh my.... Is she asking me out?

I don't know what to do.

I think I re-read her message like 10 times already.

'ugghhhhh!' I said as I burried my face on my pillows.

Should I reply or not?

This is the first time I had a friend outside the industry. She's really different. Even the way she talks to me always flirting.

9.32 pm

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. I helped clean up after dinner.
You seem to really like my smile huh 😊
I don't have a friend outside the industry. 😊

Really, you can cook? That's great. If  you're implying that you'll cook for me. I'd be glad to accept the invitation 😉

After a minute my phone buzzed. I looked at the notification which was her.

9.33 pm

Like? No  more like Love it. I remember how cute you are when you're smiling and blushing...
Yes that's an invitation. Let's set the date then. I'm available on weekends, just let me know when you're available.
Now I'm getting excited. What should I cook?
That is actually me asking myself and I don't know why I typed it here too.
That's how excited I am I guess... 😉

9.34 pm

Woah! Easy there.
You're way too excited. 😊
I do have a busy schedule this week. But I'll let you know when I'm free.

I went to the bathroom to wash up and change into my pj's.

9.35 pm

Great! I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait to see you soon. You must be tired already. Have a rest and sleep early. Goodnight pretty angel 😍

Reading the last line made me smile. Such a flirt with her flowery words. I definitely don't look like an angel.

9.50 pm

Yes. it's been a long day. I'm preparing for bed now. Goodnight too. 😊

I put my phone on my table and turn off the light. I stared at the ceiling thinking it is a tiring day.

I am tired but why am I not sleepy. I tossed and turn on my bed for a few minutes still can't sleep. It's already almost 11. I took my phone and began playing games. After 2 games I decided to stop cause I think that'll make me more awake. I then turn on the tv find a boring movie and watch. Halfway in the movie I can now feel sleepy. I checked the time it was almost 1am. I turned the tv off..

A lot happened today. Who would have thought today would turn out to be an interesting day. I turned at my side and finally sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

A partner who can cook is definitely a big turn on...for me, dunno bout you guys hehe.