The next day, the Meng family and the Lu family made an appointment to meet together.

Jiang Yu asked the styling room to do styling, but before setting off, he was still watching yesterday's repetitive live broadcast, with a bright smile on his face. After all, who would have thought that his son, Tiger, took the washboard and took the stage.

Lu Guo earnestly on the side: "With my demeanor back then, if you look for it, you look for it."

Jiang Yu: "What was your style back then, that is, my daughter-in-law and I are stupid." She got up and stretched out: "Let's go to the modeling room."

At nine o'clock in the evening, the two met in a five-star hotel in the city.

The meeting between the Meng family and the Lu family was that the Lu family really showed off their wealth.

Jiang Yu: "The wedding house is written under Chuchu’s name, and we will also give Chuchu shares. By the way, several companies will also be transferred to Chuchu’s name. Jewelry, I prepared some before, but I think it’s not enough. , Wait for me to participate in the auction these few days, and then I will photograph you a few pieces that are of your interest."

Speaking of the bride price, then the dowry must be mentioned.

Meng Jian is really incomparable with the Lu family. He had prepared a betrothal gift for Meng Chu before, but compared with the Lu family, it was not enough. Meng Jian thought! After thinking about it, he said, "In addition to cash, I will give Chuchu the shares of the company as a dowry!"

Company shares?

What Meng Jian said made Meng Chu, Zhou Mian and Meng Guangdu look at him. Meng Jian said before that he would marry his two daughters, but the company’s shares would also be given up to about 1%. This is a guarantee. Because there will always be dividends, he wants to give most of the company's shares to his son, Meng Guang.

Lu Jingan: I also prepared a dowry for her. "

After a meal, everyone was very satisfied, especially Jiang Yu was very satisfied with Meng Chu's character, which was as true as she knew on TV.

Meng Jian was the happiest, because when he finished talking about using equity to do dowry for Meng Chu, Zhou Mian showed him a gentle look, just like before.

It's worth it!

The husband Meng Chu was looking for so good, he liked it so much!

Lu Jingan, who served Meng Chu all the way, thought that Meng Jian thought he was caring for Meng Chu. After all, he didn't know much about the Meng family, especially the relationship between Meng Jian and Zhou Mian, so he smiled, "Thank you! "

Meng Chu and Lu Jingan did not go back with them, and Lu Jingan sent Meng Chu back to the villa.

Because he had already told Meng Chu about his identity, Lu Jingan was about to move.

He had a wish before!

Lu Jingan wanted to say a few more times, and finally said: "In the beginning, will you be free tomorrow, shall we go shopping together?"

Meng Chu was watching the news in the group. She replied casually: "Okay." After she finished speaking, she asked, "Why would you want to go shopping with me?"

She thought that if Lu Jingan asked her, he would ask her to do some romantic things together.

Lu Jingan: "I want to go shopping with you for a long time."

What a strange wish. I didn't buy gifts for Li Meng together before, but Meng Chu didn't ask much. She nodded and said, "Okay."

When he sent Meng Chu to the outside of the villa, Lu Jingan looked like he wanted to talk again.

Meng Chu: "Mr. Lu, just say what you want to say. Also, I am not angry anymore, because I think your acting as a poor man also helped me."

Lu Jingan: "In the beginning, how much did you pay me a month."

Meng Chu: ""

After a long while, Meng Chu said, "I treat you as a petite and will not treat you badly. Don't worry!"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

Popular Today
Rebirth Space: Ace Spicy Wife, Don’t Get Angry (39.9k views today)
My Wife Is a Transmigrated Master Cultivator (19.8k views today)
Huoye, Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall (19.6k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com