46-50

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 46:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 46:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
On the day Li Feng returned to China, Meng Chu went to pick up the plane with Li Meng.

Li Feng, who hadn't seen him for a long time, blushed at Meng Chu as usual. Like a few Jiazhen, he told Meng Chu where he had gone and what gifts he had brought to Meng Chu. This made Li Meng a little jealous.

Li Meng pursed his mouth and said nothing.

Meng Chu was more sensitive: "What did you bring to your sister?"

Li Feng hurriedly said what he had brought to Li Meng. Li Meng pushed him away from Meng Chu, smiling and cursing: "You have a good life, pry me into the corner. I need it at the beginning. Why don't I look for a purchasing agent? I just fly by myself. You can buy it in one trip abroad."

Meng Chu: ""

The group of three left the airport. Li Feng gave both boxes of gifts to Meng Chu. Only then did he go home with Li Meng. Meng Chu went back to the villa.

Back home, the aunt of Meng Chu's family asked Meng Chu for leave, saying that her son was getting married. Meng Chu gladly gave the holiday, and also wrapped a big red envelope. Even the other aunts, bodyguards and chefs in the family followed suit.

Back in the bedroom, Meng Chu turned on the phone. Before he clicked on any software, Lu Jingan sent an invitation to Meng Chu and invited her to eat together.

In the evening, Mengchu went to a low-cost but clean and distinctive restaurant with rave reviews.

Outside the restaurant, Assistant Li covered his mouth. He could work part-time as a commentator. He might even become an Internet celebrity by writing a few more tips. When he was an assistant to Lu Jingan, he never thought that one day he would go after him. Affordable and cost-effective, but also a stylish restaurant.

In the restaurant, Lu Jingan had already ordered some dishes that Meng Chu liked, and gave the menu to Meng Chu. Meng Chu took a look, ordered one at random, and asked, "Mr. Lu, is there anything to ask me out?"

Lu Jingan randomly took out a jade necklace and handed it to Meng Chu: "This is a thank you gift."

Meng Chu didn't know Jade very well, but it couldn't be cheap. She felt that she still neglected Lu Jingan's self-esteem.

Meng Chu smiled and accepted Lu Jingan's jade necklace, and then thanked Lu Jingan.

At a table not far away, Assistant Li was crying. Can you slow down? That jade necklace is worth tens of millions. Why do you hold that jade necklace as if it were a cheap jade necklace!

Meng Chu: "Li Feng is back today, especially for Li Meng's birthday party."

Lu Jingan moved for a while, and he smiled and said, "It's been a long time since he came back."

Meng Chu and Lu Jingan have high looks, and people around them frequently look over them, especially Meng Chu, a public figure.

What did Meng Chu think of! What stood up: "Let’s pack, let’s go to Lu Gaofei to eat, I can’t disturb your life. If you let the media photograph you and me alone for dinner, I don’t know what to say."

Lu Jingan thought that he must thank the media for reporting!

When Meng Chu was about to go out, Lu Jingan grabbed Meng Chu's wrist. He smiled, "It's okay for me, it won't taste good after packing."

Meng Chu hesitated: "Okay, but" she bent down and lowered her voice: "If we are not married in the future, what will you do."

Lu Jingan's expression was calm: "No, I have already started preparing for employment."