After Meng Chu went back to take a shower and changed his clothes, he received a call from Li Meng. Meng Chu thought that Li Meng was going to be excited about the melon at the scene today, but Li Meng said, "Chen Jinfeng and He Xiu have broken their marriage contract!"

Li Meng continued: "I also specifically inquired, but only inquired that He Xiu seemed to be joining a crew and wanted to bring money into the crew, but Chen Jinfeng did not agree. I heard that Manager Wu resigned on his own initiative, but this I don't know if it is true or not."

Meng Chu took a look at the internet card of his mobile phone, and he saw Chen Jinfeng and He Xiu's hot searches, but as soon as they refreshed the hot searches, they went down, and even Meng Chu and Lu Jingan had several hot searches in a row.

Meng Chu: "I don't care if they resolve the marriage contract, but I can't use my heat to suppress their heat."

Chen Jinfeng made the decision so quickly, it must be because she and Lu Jingan are very hot.

Meng Chu: "Buy hot searches for them, forget it with me and Lu Jingan, we don't need to withdraw all hot searches, or else some people think I am angry with him."

——

He Xiu looked at the comments on the Internet, and there were some revelations, and smashed a lot of things. Even the director of the TV series she filmed was worried about what scandal happened to He Xiu. He came to ask, but the director frowned when he saw a mess.

He Xiu: "My agent will handle it!"

Director: "Your agent just told us that he has resigned. You have a new agent. If you have a new agent, please contact him quickly to reduce the popularity. Now the whole network is discussing you and Mr. Chen. Someone even accused you of playing with Mr. Chen's feelings on entertainment forums."

He Xiu didn't know about the resignation of Manager Wu, but she thought that she had told Manager Wu before that she wanted to change her manager, so she quickly took her mobile phone to call Manager Wu.

He Xiu: "I"

Agent Wu: "I have signed a new artist. The resources you looked down upon before me are all used to praise that artist. By the way, Mr. Chen's agent, please contact him as soon as possible."

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean, don't you know?"

Agent Wu feels that even though he is a bad person, he has always been sincere to He Xiu, including persuading He Xiu to return to China to be with Chen Jinfeng, but He Xiu, because Chen Jinfeng has to change his agent directly, He also said that they are not suitable for continuing to cooperate.

Agent Wu sarcastically: "Miss He, now you should contact your new agent, not me."

He Xiu hung up the phone with Wu's manager and called Chen Jinfeng again, but it was Chen Jinfeng's assistant who answered the call.

"Ten million, how much did he give to Mengchu!"

"I thought you would say that you want our President Chen to answer the phone."

Assistant Chen Jinfeng felt that Chen Jinfeng was not worth it: "Miss He, we, Mr. Chen, will give Meng Chu so much money for you. Did you forget?"

Chen Jinfeng is already very good. As long as He Xiu plays the female number one of the two TV series seriously, she can become popular with her previous acting skills. She is still shooting an ancient puppet and signed a variety show before. These resources will help her In other words, as long as she works hard enough, she can return to her previous position in the entertainment industry.