When Meng Chu heard the call, it seemed that the staff was making statistics. They needed a few tickets to participate in the first match of the men's team trial.

Meng Chu smiled, what is her business, Meng Jian will go, and Zhou Mian will also go. She was very good to Meng Guang. If she didn't take care of Meng Guang, the Meng family would let Meng Guang go bankrupt sooner or later. The Meng family had to teach Meng Guang, you are a man, and you can run the company well if you go to the company. You don’t know that now because you didn’t learn. When I teach you, you will definitely do it.

Meng Chu didn't think about it as he continued to play with his mobile phone.

The next day when the aunt came and said that Meng Jian was going to see her, Meng Chu returned to the moment when she was still playing the female partner. At that time, if she was not satisfied with Meng Guang, Meng Guang would let Meng Jian " Persuade yourself.

Meng Chu frowned: "Don't let him in."

Standing outside the villa, Meng Chu watched him silently, waiting for Meng Jian to speak.

Meng Jian looked inside the villa and handed the ticket for the Meng Guang match to Meng Chu. Meng Chu did not pick it up. She sarcastically: "Do you want me to canvass for him?"

Meng Jian was restrained for a moment. Meng Chu thought she was wrong, and then she heard Meng Jian say: "Can you help me give this ticket to your mother? How is it the first time for your brother to participate! Participate in this kind of competition." "

Meng Chu: "What are you talking about, who do you give this ticket to?"

Seeing Meng Chu's reaction, Meng Jian asked, "Your mother didn't come to look for you?"

The two people stared at each other, Meng Chu closed the door, ignored Meng Jian, and called Zhou Mian with her mobile phone. Although Zhou Mian was a little weaker, she had been doing her best to treat her children well. Except for being cowardly, she didn't dare to argue with Meng Jian, she had never felt sorry for anyone.

Meng Chu: "You ran away from home?"

Zhou Mian’s laughter could tell that she was in a very good mood, and she was even very casual when she said: "No, it’s about to divorce. You don’t need to worry about me. After I came out, I found that my life was pretty good. I’m doing Costume designer, wait for me to send you a few pieces of the clothes I designed."

Meng Chu also smiled: "Okay."

The two talked for a while, and Meng Chu also told Zhou Mian about Meng Guang.

After hanging up the phone, Meng Chu transferred a sum of money to Zhou Mian. Although Zhou Mian might not be short of money, after all, Mrs. Meng had been working for so many years, but she still had to give the money she wanted.

——

A few days later.

Meng Chu’s exclusive stylist pointed to Lanhua, “Boss, what kind of look you are going to do this time, I’m so looking forward to it. I now count as an annual salary.”

Meng Chu took out the dress and the jade necklace given by Lu Jingan: "Make up and hairstyle according to this design."

Meng Chu's dress was chosen by herself. For Li Meng's birthday party, she wore more formal but not too gorgeous, so Meng Chu chose a very simple little black dress with a jade necklace from Lu Jingan.

She used this jade necklace first because of Lu Jingan’s self-esteem, second because she really thinks this jade necklace is very beautiful, and third because the value of this necklace should not be very high. After all, it was given by ordinary people Lu Jingan. .