Meng Chu: "???"

How could she have the feeling that she was engaged to Lu Jingan, not the feeling that she had agreed with Lu Jingan, just like she must marry Lu Jingan in ten years.

——

Sure enough, news of Meng Chu and Lu Jingan spread.

When Lu Jingan arrived at the office, he was still holding the newspaper expectantly. As a result, the front page of the newspaper was not that of him or Meng Chu. He continued to read it, but he had not followed Meng Chu.

Lu Jingan: "Assistant Li."

Assistant Li came over quickly: "Mr. Lu."

Lu Jingan: "Isn't there news on the Internet yesterday that I had dinner with Chuchu?"

Assistant Li: "This media netizen doesn't know that you are President Lu, but the public relations department of our company knows that you are President Lu."

"and so?"

"The public relations department withdrew all the news about you and Miss Meng."

"???"

All were withdrawn. After that, Li Feng was able to discuss with Meng Chu. He finally made an appointment with Meng Chu to go out for dinner alone. Someone took a photo, and there was news on the Internet, and then their public relations department withdrew!

Assistant Li: "Just, when you came to the company, you told the person in charge of the public relations department that you don't want to have any scandals about you online, so yesterday the public relations department worked overtime to withdraw your scandal with Miss Meng. Up."

He is so wronged, he is looking for the person in charge of the public relations department now, this matter has nothing to do with him!

Lu Jingan threw the newspaper aside: "Tell them that in the future, except for the scandal with Meng Chu, I don't want to see the scandal between me and everyone else."

Assistant Li is going out.

Lu Jingan: "Wait, we are not a scandal."

Assistant Li instantly turned on the rainbow fart mode: "It's not a scandal, how could you and Miss Meng be a scandal? Miss Meng is the future Mrs. Lu!" After finishing speaking, he cautiously asked, "Mr. Lu, I have a lot of bonus this month. Give me some."

! ——

The person in charge of the men’s team trial that Meng Guang participated in contacted Meng Chu, asking if Meng Chu would come to watch Meng Guang’s match. Meng Chu fought over the popularity of the Internet. Although Mengchu basically has no commercial activities and is not active in releasing new songs, she has a lot of fans and topics are very high.

Meng Chu refused: "No time, you can call Li Shu, he should be willing to go."

The person in charge asked for a long time: "Who is Li Shu?"

Meng Chu: "A very talented director."

In the evening, Meng Guang awkwardly called Meng Chu: "Would you like to come to the game to see how I can kill the audience in seconds and become the best in the game?"

Meng Chu: "Don't go."

Meng Guang said again: "Do you know how to contact Meng Mang?"

She originally thought Meng Guang would be a little sad. Who knew Meng Guang said for a long time: "She is smart. She knows how to run with donations. You don’t know. When I ran, I didn’t have any money to eat. Meng Jian gave all my cards. It’s frozen, and you want to force me to go back. You remember to follow this live broadcast. You don’t need to vote for me. I don’t need your vote."