In the Yancheng base, a Chinese restaurant called "Diner" mainly sells this mutant fish.

This restaurant is also the one Lin Yang went to eat earlier.

Fortunately, on the afternoon of the day Lin Yang went to eat, that kind of mutant fish was a special dish in the store. So he didn't have a chance to eat it. But fortunately, I didn't have it, otherwise I would add another one to the people who are worried about the infection.

Because the incident of a problem with mutant animals just broke out recently, no one in the base dared to eat any mutant animals in the two days of investigation.

But among those who had eaten before, some of them were still infected during the incubation period of the virus, so there were still three or four people with the same symptoms as the person at the market in these two days. They were all consumed before the incident was exposed. Those people suddenly started going crazy on the street without warning. One of them is the second-order fire system ability. After the ability person went crazy and zombie on the street, he couldn't control his ability. Not only did he bite people when he caught it, but he also released fireballs everywhere, almost burning the base house.

This time, the situation was not as lucky as the last time at the market. I met Lin Yang and Ruan Ning, and before the man became a zombie, he put him down. This time the zombieization of Tier 2 abilities directly caused death and injury to the base. As many as dozens of people were killed and wounded. In the end, the other abilities that were present worked together to subdue him, which prevented the situation from getting worse again.

...

Now that the base found the reason, of course it immediately banned the sale and consumption of this mutant fish.

But the damage that has been done before is irreparable.

Families of people who became zombies who contracted the virus because of this, or mourned for someone to give an explanation, or simply wanted to ask for some compensation. After thinking about it, they finally got together and they all came to look for it. "Diners" this restaurant selling this mutant fish.

However, they have all forgotten that those who can open a restaurant in the last days are not simple characters. Some also hire teams of supernaturalists to hunt down certain types of mutant animals for profit. Such people know many supernatural powers, how could they be allowed to succeed.

What's more, this restaurant is the largest and the most popular and the earliest one opened in the Yancheng base.

When the Yancheng base had just stabilized a month ago, it began preparations for opening. At first, few people thought that this store would be able to continue. Now people have never spent “money” on the food that people get. Many people guess that this restaurant has just opened, and many of the things in it have been sold out, but they were robbed by people with ulterior motives. After all, after entering the end of the world, many people can't even eat enough to eat, and there is a shortage of food. They want to break a piece of fist-sized bread into two meals a day, so that they can live for a while. Who can deliberately spend crystal nuclei to eat such impractical food?

But after the restaurant opened, everyone discovered that the owner of the store had thought of this a long time ago. He specially hired several teams of supernaturalists to guard at the door, and all those who wanted to go in and robbery with bad intentions, or wanted to eat the king. Those who don't pay for the meal will be beaten and thrown out from the door.

After this shock, the restaurant not only opened smoothly in the last days, but also more people went to eat every day than imagined.

Even Ruan Ning has heard Lin Yang say that this restaurant tastes good and the price is not particularly expensive. And they don't know where to find someone to get a lot of seasonings, plus the chef's good cooking skills, so to a large extent cover up the defects of the ingredients themselves. If it wasn't for the mutant animal that happened the day after he went to eat, he would have thought about recommending other people in the team to try it.