She was wrong! She was really wrong! ! She shouldn't be too hasty just now, and ask him when he would find her a sister-in-law. Not to mention asking a second time after asking once. She should stop in time after discovering something wrong.

Why do people have to understand everything? Isn't it good to live a little confused in this world? ! As if not seeing anything.

...How do you feel that she is pushing herself into the fire pit now.

Ruan Ning seemed to vaguely touched a trace of the truth from the man's eyes and expression, and the guess in his heart became clearer and clearer. She just had to follow his words a moment ago and she could get the answer she wanted. But at this time, Ruan Ning shrank back shamefully.

She doesn't want to know anything now.

Gu Yicheng took another two steps forward, resting one hand on the tree trunk. If someone is standing next to them and looking at it from the side, it would be as if Ruan Ning was lying in his arms.

Ruan Ning looked at the man getting closer and closer to him. The heart was beating a little fast suddenly. Don't get me wrong, it's not because of the heartbeat, she was scared, OK?

Help! ! What is he going to do? ?

No, don't look at her with that look anymore. She is really scared.

Ruan Ning wanted to become blind at this time, so that she would lose sight of the gentleness in Gu Yicheng's eyes and another emotion she could not understand.

Ruan Ning was so nervous that her body was stretched straight, her long eyelashes kept blinking, like a flying butterfly.

Gu Yicheng stretched out his slender fingers, and when he approached her jade-white cheeks, his eyes deepened. Finally, he turned a corner and took a leaf blown by the wind from her hair.

After Ruan Ning saw that Gu Yicheng had only taken the fallen leaf for her, the expression on her face was obviously loosened.

It's just that she was too nervous just now, and now the black and white eyes are still wet, like a scared little animal.

Gu Yicheng threw away the leaves, touched her hair, rubbed her hair a few times, closed her eyes slightly, suppressed the addiction that came up from the apex of her heart, and slowed down her voice and said, "The others over there are almost done, we too Time to pass."

Ruan Ning felt that the look in his eyes made her feel more distraught than before.

Ruan Ning didn't even hear what he said, only to hear that she could finally get out of the sea of ​​suffering, and nodded like smashing garlic, before crying and tearing to each other.

She thanked everyone in the team so much.

**********************************

**************************************

...Even Zhou Yu was defeated.

Seeing this, the middle-aged man is so decadent, it seems that seeking asylum really has no hope anymore.

Zhou Yu also felt a strong sense of frustration from the incident just now. That man really never thought of her at all.

She couldn't help but lowered her head and took a peek at her bulging chest. It was clear that her capital was not small. Why didn't the person just have any mood swings, and he was still ruthless. Drove her away.

Does the heart belong? ?

Zhou Yu made an excuse for his failure, yes, that man must have his heart. That’s why it’s invisible to other people. Otherwise, how could she turn a blind eye to such a big beauty who has come to her door.