But it's different in a small city like this.

With the overall strength of their team, collecting materials here is obviously much more convenient and safer than those in the other two big cities. The materials will not be different because they are in different places.

Ruan Ningle kept strolling around the mall, because he was not in a hurry, and he didn't miss any of the stores he was interested in, and walked in one by one. There are many zombies in this place, but their strength is generally not high. She and Gu Yicheng collected materials separately. He arranged several people with her. After everyone solved the zombies, she began to collect all the things they needed into the space.

The surveillance equipment in the shopping mall has long been unusable, and Ruan Ning is not worried that this scene will be discovered by others.

There are four floors in this mall with many types of materials. Especially the clothes, Ruan Ning deliberately took a lot. Now that the water source is contaminated, I don’t know if clothes washed with this kind of water will have any side effects in the long run. So the clothes Ruan Ning changed before have not been worn again. Clothes are more scarce than food for her now. This time just got enough.

Fortunately, everyone is so busy now that they only take food. Even if people have been in these shopping malls before they came, the supermarkets below have been swept away. Most of the clothing stores above have survived and stayed. No one took a lot of it.

The world has entered autumn when the end of the world broke out more than a month ago. Therefore, many clothing brands have released winter new styles early. Although these clothes are not very thick and pay more attention to styles, they are more than what Ruan Ning wears now. The coat is much warmer. For these, she didn't waste it either. Everything that could be worn was collected and put into the space.

This time I came to the mall and satisfied Ruan Ning's biggest regret since he got the space. He didn't spend a lot of money to clean up the mall. However, now that she can take in everything she wants without spending money, it can be regarded as indirectly satisfying her wish.

When Ruan Ning and the others had almost collected everything, they met a group of people in the mall. They also came to collect supplies.

Although Ruan Ning always remembered that she could not be seen by outsiders, it was impossible to wear a mask all the time, and sometimes she would take it off for a breath.

Especially after joining the team, there is probably the backing of male protagonist Gu Yicheng, Ruan Ning suddenly feels more at ease, and there is no such fear every day as before, for fear that this pair will attract attention in the last days. Someone liked his appearance, but he couldn't beat that person, and was finally forced to become a man's plaything, biting his tongue and committing suicide.

If it is not a last resort, who wants to wear a mask every day to cover his face, as if he has a bad cold. After all, wearing a mask is not as comfortable without wearing a mask. Ruan Ning has long disliked this outfit for so long.

Just like this time, Ruan Ning was more relaxed when collecting supplies in the mall. Besides, he saw no other people except the zombies, so he didn't wear a mask.

But it didn't matter if she was seen, there were other people in the Morning Team, and she didn't worry about what these people did to her. It's just that there is a man in this group who is very enthusiastic about her, and invites them to their base for everything.

Of course Ruan Ning would not agree to go to the safe base he said. She is not familiar with this man, and what she said in the team doesn't count, after all, she is not alone now, and there are so many teammates. But to her surprise, next to her, Gu Yicheng, who could be the master, agreed.