06

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
chapter 6: ( the battle of grab & bag )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━chapter 6: ( the battle of grab & bag )

❝ that was when i ruled the world ❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

               Beckham felt herself regain full consciousness the closer they got to their next location

              Beckham felt herself regain full consciousness the closer they got to their next location. Not fully healed, but it was good enough. They pulled up in front of the grocery store, 'Grab & Bag', where Simon worked at in order to fulfill their next plan: Sam dying. While in the parking lot, Deena pulled Beckham back to walk behind the group.

"I wanted to apologize for what happened back in the classroom," she started. "In that moment, it didn't feel right to hand Sam off like that, and I would fight for you guys the same way. I love you. You're all my family." Her voice cracked at the end as she looked at Beckham.

"It's okay. You were right, I would've reacted the same if it were any of you. Tonight, we're gonna end it for good. Now, let's go kill your...friend girl." Deena chuckled as she grabbed Beckham's hand and they walked back to the pharmacy where everyone was.

Simon went behind the counter and grabbed all the pill bottles he could carry. "A few months ago, my brother, Timothy had an unfortunate experience in which he ingested too much of a certain substance. He was dead for two minutes. But..." He drummed on the counter and pointed to Sam. "We got him back!"

"Kate. It's time for your close up." Deena sent her friend a knowing look as she nodded.

While Kate sorted and separated through the pills, Simon was explaining to Sam what to do. "You need to take these in order. Pile one takes the edge off. You're gonna feel like you're being fucked by a unicorn."

"I'm the unicorn," Beckham whispered, making Sam chuckle.

"Pile two is gonna bring your core temp way down. You may feel slightly sick. Now, you need to take a five-minute interval between pile two and pile three. That's really important, okay? Pile three is what brings you down and out. So you gotta take that 'take five' or it's all gonna go to shit!"