03

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
chapter 3: ( tag, you're it )

❝ it's because i love you most of all ❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ it's because i love you most of all ❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Kill that pervert!"

Kate practically had steam coming out of her ears as she paced back and forth in the Johnson's kitchen. Beckham sat at the table next to Deena's brother, Josh, the two sipping quietly on juice boxes.

"Why would he break in there? I just don't understand what he was doing," Deena wondered after they told her about the break in.

"He was acting all shifty and shit," Simon chided. "Like going through the laundry." He moved to Josh and threw an arm around his shoulder. "You need to get some groceries, man. We have an incredible sale at the store—"

Kate rolled her eyes and went back to the original topic. "He broke into the house! He had a knife!"

"Woah! With the kids there? That's wack," Josh commented.

"That's fucking right, Josh. It is wack. Thank you. There were kids there. Okay, and what? He thinks because he's balling Sam, he can come and prank us on our own turf."

"Wait, Sam's dating that Gollum," Beckham asked.

"Dude, that blows," Simon added.

"Apparently, that's not the only thing that blows." Beckham couldn't help but chuckle at her own joke as Simon high-fived her, ignoring the inflamed looks from Deena and Kate. She held her hands up in defense before tilting her head back, Simon putting whip cream in her mouth and doing the same.

"You know what? Fuck this. Fuck Peter," cursed Deena.

"Hello? Don't forget the most important part," Kate acknowledged. "Fuck Sam."

"Yeah, fuck her. She needs to get her psycho boyfriend in check." She suddenly grabbed the keys from the table and started walking out of the house.