1) It All Started With a Duet

Ariana's Point of View

       "We're doing a duet together? Me and Niall?" I asked, still trying to get other the fact that I was doing a duet with Niall James Horan! "Nope. Your doing a duet. Now, c'mon, c'mon, get in your places." Simon urged, who was my new manager.

        Simon gave a thumbs up to Kyle and Lance before walking out of the sound booth and closing the door. I looked nervously at Niall, before I felt my cheeks get hot. This is going to be interesting.

        Niall smiled at me before looking down at the white paper filled with lyrics. I looked down and surveyed it, before deciding I  was completely ready for this. I mean, how hard could it be, right?

        "I try to figure out, what going inside your mind, but I guess you'll never tell me." Niall sang, looking straight at Kyle and Lance. "He keeps trying to figure out, what's going inside my mind. But I'll never, ever, tell him. Ohh, ooh, oh, oh." I chorused.

      "Ooh, oh. She's so beautiful. She doesn't deserve the pain she's forced to get through. Ooh, oh, oh. No matter what I do, she still doesn't get, that I, that I, love her. Oh, oh, oh."

     The music started to speed up a tiny little bit, causing me to get super nervous. My high note was coming closer and closer, what if I squeaked?!

        "Ooh, oh. He just doesn't get it. I can't let my true self through. What if he doesn't like me?"

       "I love her. It's been decided by God. I pray to heaven that the she will be alright."

      "Ooh, oh. He cares for me, we care for another, but I just can't tell him. He just can't know. Oh, oh, oh."

        My throat was so sore by the end of the day. I