Elena:

--

Elena and Hayley arrived to the manor with the kids. Arabella and Kol came outside. They had wanted this to go as easily as possible. "You two ready for this right?"

"Not really but I know that I have to do it." She would prefer to pretend that they never had to do this. 

"Hales." Kol knew Hayley didn't want to do this but also knew his brother deserved to know his daughter. 

Hayley nodded she knew this was the right thing to do for all of them. "I know i know."

Arabella had to agree if they wanted to do this right they were going to need to deal with one thing at a time. "Come on, let Nik meet Hope, and then we can deal with everything else."

"Alright." They headed into the house Kol led them upstairs to the parlor where Klaus and Elijah were waiting. 

Kol knew Elijah knew who Elena was but introductions were always the best way to start. "Elijah you met Elena this is Hayley. Nik I'm sure you remember Hayley and this is your daughter Hope."

"Can I?" Klaus motioned to Hope he was nervous about what he was supposed to do. 

Hayley nodded handing him over Hope. 

Kol looked over to Elena he knew this next part she wasn't going to like. "Your meeting with Ethan in the library we're going to be waiting outside of the door."

"Do i have to do this?" Elena didn't really want to do this but it was looking like she didn't have another choice.

"Elena."

"Fine."

--
Elena had went and met Ethan in the library leaving Alyssa and Aaliyah with Hayley Klaus and Elijah. But they had prepared her before they had 'forced' her to go in. "If I let you see them you can't take them from me."

Ethan didn't want to hear it from her these were his daughter and she wouldn't be able to keep them from him. "You're not in the position to make deals."

Elena scoffed she didn't care what he wanted if they were going to do this they were going to do it right. They were going to co-parent right? " I am not your revenge for what happened to Clemence your sister told me. I am in the position to make deals cause you are done using me to get back at your brother's. If you wanted me dead you would have killed me when you found out I was pregnant. If you want redemption then act like you deserve it because they are my kids. And I will do everything to make sure they are safe."

Ethan wasn't sure what backbone Elena had grown but it wasn't going to get her anywhere. "Who do you-"

"You might want to listen to her?" He turned and saw Arabella and Kol. The two could agree that they weren't going to let him get away with it any longer.  "She's giving you way more than what you deserve."

"Fine, I won't take them from you." He promised he knew he had no chance if both Kol and Arabella were on her side. 

Elena scoffed crossing her arms over her chest she was happy he conceded it was going to make things easier for her. "Was that so hard."

"Don't get slick with me."

She threw her wrist out making him fly back she wasn't that little girl anymore and if he thought she was he was in for a rude awakening. ."Next time you lay a hand on me it'll be you getting hurt i am not that 15-year-old anymore. I can hurt you and Bonnie wants you dead so if i were you i would be careful what you wish for from now on"

"Looks like someone finally learned to protect themselves."

Arabella smirked she knew Elena had done more than that. She was done dealing with the abuse and she was happy for her.  "Looks like someone wants their ass kicked." She looked at her older brother knowing he was thinking the same thing she was. Ethan needed to learn a lesson. "He thinks we're kidding about wanting to hurt him."

"I think he does." Kol returned the smirk knowing what Arabella was thinking. He was all for it he loved Elena and he refused to let Ethan hurt her again."Ethan here is your first last and only warning. She gets another scar i have a dagger I will put it in you put you in a coffin and send it to the bottom of the ocean are we clear."

"Crystal."
--

Hayley watched Klaus with Hope looking at them she kind of regretted not telling him

--

They were all in the study while the ball was going on Klaus wasn't sure how much of this his brother had thought through. "So what's next?" 

"You need the sacrifice Elena is willing to do it in two conditions." Kol wanted that to be clear that she had control of how this was going to go.

Klaus nodded if she was willing to be sacrificed then he could abide by her conditions. "Which are?"

"Nobody i care about is allowed to be there when it's happening." Besides Kol who she knew was the witch in charge she didn't want anyone else to have to witness it.

"2."

"When it's done no more threats to anyone in my line." Elena didn't want any future descendants to be hurt by their family.

"Well, the next generation of your line consists of Mikaelson's. I wouldn't dare hurt family."

All his siblings rolled their eyes knowing how much of a lie that was.

"OK."