Chapter 15: Hero names

Start from the beginning

Y/N: (Thinking) He likes her!

Back to Shoto he clutched his fist and shakes it as in the background Y/N has a smug smile.

Shoto: Damn you and your Aura quirk.
Y/N immediately gasped.

Denki: What is?

Y/N: It's Aizawa he's coming!
Everyone immediately got in there seats as the door swings open.

Aizawa: Morning.

Students: Morning mr Aizawa!

Tsuyu: Ribbit. Mr Aizawa you don't have bandages anymore that's good news.

Aizawa: The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment. Anyways we have a big class today on hero informatics.

Y/N: (Thinking) Aw crap it's probably going to be a test.

Aizawa: You need codenames. Time to pick your hero identity's

Students: This is gonna be totally awesome!
Aizawa eyes turn red as his hair starts to float in the hair everyone silenced them selves.

Aizawa: This is related to the pro draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally students don't have to worry about drafts yet. Not until their second or third year actually but your class is different. In fact by extending offers to first years like you pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation though.

Y/N: So we'll still need to prove ourselves even tho we got recruited.

Aizawa: Correct. Here are the totals for those of you who got offers.
Aizawa presses a button and shows everyone who's gotten an offer. Shoto hade the most Y/N was second and third was Katsuki. Everyone hade offers but there was a few who didn't.

Y/N: Well that's not surprising that my brother got the most.

Kyoka: Hey don't count your self out your second up there more then Katsuki.

Hanta: Well I mean there probably not excited to work with a guy who gets angry all the time.

Katsuki: If a pro is scared then there just weak.

Hanta: See.

Aizawa: Despite these results you'll all be interning with pros. Got it? Even those who didn't get any offers.

Izuku: Oh so. We're all interning.

Aizawa: Yes. You already got to experience combat with real villains during the attack on the USJ facility. But it'll still be helpful to see pros at work. Up close and personal in the field. Firsthand. These hero names will likely be temporary. But take them seriously or—
The door swings open to reveal Midnight.

Midnight: You'll have hell to pay later! What you pick today could be your codename for life. You better be careful or you'll be stuck with it for life. You better be careful or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent.

Students: It's Midnight.

Aizawa: Yeah she's got a good point. Midnight is going to have final approval over your names.
Aizawa then takes out a sleeping bag.