Chapter 13: the final battle

Y/N walked back to the bleachers to see everyone and he finally made it.

Y/N: Hey guys.
Everyone turned to look at Y/N.

Everyone: Y/N!

Tenya: Aren't you trying to make a plan your going against your brother after all.

Y/N: Yeah but I wanted to say hello to my friends before that.
Y/N looks at Izuku.

Y/N: You doing ok bud.

Izuku: Yeah I needed surgery but I should be good. But I saw your match you were amazing out there.

Y/N: Thanks.

Eijiro: Yeah man you're match was amazing dude if that was you and Katsuki I can't wait to see you and Shoto duke it out!

Momo: Yeah you two showed impressive strength everyone here can't decide which one of you is going to win.

Hanta: I mean it's practically an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

Mezo: But I think we'll all are thinking one thing we wish you the best of luck.
Y/N looks at everyone who is smiling at him.

Y/N: Aww guys.
Y/N smiles and gives a thumbs up.

Y/N: I'll give it my all! But not just for me but for Class 1A!

Everyone: Yeah!
Y/N was sitting in a chair waiting for his match against his brother when he heard the door slam open and saw Katsuki.

Y/N: (Thinking) Oh great he's going to yell at me.

Katsuki: Hey I just wanted to say!... Thank you for the fight.
Y/N was shocked that he wasn't yelling at him.

Katsuki: You bested me in that battle and I just wanted to say thanks. I think that battle was the most thrill I got through out this tournament.

Y/N: Wow um.. your welcome.

Katsuki: Good luck in your match
Katsuki turns around and is about to leave when he sees Y/N expression he normally wouldn't ask but his curiosity got the better of him.

Katsuki: Hey why do you look so upset?

Y/N: Oh I'm not upset I'm just worried.

Katsuki: Worried? About what?

Y/N: About Shoto. Ever since we started to become hero's I tried to tell him that he was changing and not for the better but he didn't listen. So I stopped trying and well Izuku managed to do something I couldn't. He probably doesn't think of me as his brother anymore and will most likely hold back because of it. Because I'm not worthy.

Katsuki: Shut up!
Y/N quickly looks at Katsuki.

Katsuki: You shouldn't be worried about that because brothers will always care about the other no matter how bad there problems.
Y/N was shocked again he didn't think that he would have words of wisdom.

Katsuki: And even tho he acts cold I think to day we seen his soft side. And tho I only saw it once or twice I've actually seen him look at pictures what seemed like you and him when you two were kids.
Y/N eyes widened at this news he started to tear up but then wipe his tears.

Katsuki: Jeez your starting to remind me of that Damn nerd.
Katsuki then walks away.

Katsuki: You two Better not hold back. I'm looking forward to this battle it will be disappointing if you two didn't give it your all.
Katsuki and Y/N balled up his fist and smiled.

Y/N: (Thinking) Thanks Katsuki
In the next room Shoto was thinking about his mother his father and started to have doubts about him self when he heard a door open and saw Katsuki.