VI. Happy J-line.

Start from the beginning

They both laughed at me. I can't tell them. Knowing them they will tease me and taunt me then eventually the others will know.

I love my unnies, but sometimes they're just too loud.

Momo then faced Sana, leaned closer and faked whisper, it was loud enough for me to hear.

Momo: Her voice went a bit higher there.

Sana did the same.

Sana: yeah, and she sounds a bit upset.

Momo: definitely hiding something.

Sana: she don't trust us anymore.

Me: unnie!

I pouted. They both looked at me then laughed.

Sana: awww... you're so cute Minari.

Sana then reached and pinched my cheeks.

Momo: you're so fun to tease.

Then suddenly Sana's face got serious and took a hold of my hand.

Sana: but seriously Mina, if ever you already found someone. Make sure that he's deserving of your love.

Momo: there's no guarantee that you might not get hurt, but please be strong.

Sana: you can confide w/ your J-line unnies or whoever in our group.

Momo: just be safe and don't let others ruin whatever it is you have.

Sana: and make sure that you will be happy with that person and then we will be happy for you.

Am i hearing this right? I was so shocked right now. I knew I can't hide anything from them. This is the first time I heard them say those things and looking so serious too. Maybe because i don't have concerns in terms of love or relationships to confide with them.

I'm suddenly seeing them on a different light. They always have the usual goofy, dont-take-things-too-seriously attitude, but they do care. A lot. I'm so touched of what they said. They do love me so much.

Me: Wow unnies. I'm so happy for what you've both just said. I'm so proud hearing you guys say those things.

Sana: well yeah, this might be the first time cause you don't have that kind of worries before. But seeing you right now spacing out...

Momo: smiling and blushing...

Sana: those are signs minari.

Momo then faced Sana.

Momo: our baby is all grown up!

They do like to baby me. But most of the time I felt like im older than them.

They faked cry while hugging each other. And suddenly i knew, the crazy unnies is back to their usual self.

Me: oh stop it unnies.

They laughed.

Sana: we just don't want to lose your glow again.

Momo: specially that gummy smile of yours

'i will miss that pretty gummy smile of yours....' i suddenly remembered... I can feel my face heating up again... Oh my, what is this?

I heard both of them laughed.

Me: what!?

Sana showed me her phone. It was me spacing out, smiling and my cheeks looked a bit pinkish. She then took back her phone.

Oh my. They're not kidding. Why am I like that.

Me: yah! Erase that unnie.

I stood up and went by her side trying to get her phone but she moved it away from me. Momo got it and do something on it.

I went around to Momo.

Me: guys stop it. Give me that.

Sana got her phone back.

We went on like that for a few minutes when Momo said.

Momo: woah look at our instagram!

Sana went closer to her and looked shocked. I got curious i opened my phone and checked it myself.

Waaaah! They posted my picture in instagram. With a caption: Minari's precious blush and gummy smile. - Sana & Momo.

Sana and Momo was already up when I looked at them.

Me: unnie!!!

Then they started to run towards the exit. I took my bags and ran after them. When I reached the street I didn't see them. Suddenly 2 bodies crashed on me on either sides and then I was bound by 2 sets of arms.

Both: You're still our baby Minaring.

I can't help but smile. No matter how crazy these two, I love them so much.

I took a picture of us. I looked at it and laughed they were both trying to imitate my gummy smile. We look so cute so I posted it on instagram with the caption. Happy J-line - 🐧 🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

Aren't they cute? I bet you imagined how the picture would look like. I did.

That's the value of friendship. They're away from their family so they only have each other.

Love 'em 🥰