reunion and choice

Start from the beginning

Izuku stopped and looked at her dad before a slight headache happened but it started to get worse and worse before she fell to the floor unconscious.

Hisashi was shocked but knew what was happening. His brother could still speak to Izuku and so that is what he would do.

Dabi rushed and caught her while being heavily concerned.

"Do not worry Dabi. She is fine. It is a side effect of what that bastard, All Might, did" he told him but he got up and picked Izuku up, bridal style.

"Well she will rest until she is better then" and with that he went to his room while Hisashi made sure part of his essence was part of Izuku or shall we say, her original quirk.

In One For All:

Her eyes started to wake up as she looked around a room, which looked like a meeting room. There were eight figures in total staring at her.

"Hello nine" a womens voice spoke to her which she jumped because she was not expecting it.

"Please don't scare my niece, Nana" the man who sat in the middle said.

The now identify women know as Nana walked up to Izuku "sorry about that then. I am seven, Nana Shimura or you can call me Toshi's master" she gave a grin similar to All Mights.

"Well hello there" the one who had his mouth covered by his oversized coat spoke "I am En, the sixth user of One For All"

"What's up kid. My name is Daigoro Banjo" the bold one with goggles on his forehead spoke "I am the fifth user of One For All and former Pro hero Lariat"

"Hikage Shinomori and fourth user of One For All" the one with a scar on his forehead to his mouth said but then kept quite.

"And I am your uncle, Yoichi Shigaraki, the first user of One For All" he gave a kind smile before getting up and walking over to help her up.

"U-uncle" she spoke but a dark mist formed behind her.

"There was more to talk about before they interrupted our talk, Izuku" a hand was placed on her shoulder as the her father formed.

"Nii-san!" Yoichi screamed out in shock and suprise.

"Relax Yoichi. I am not here to harm you or anyone but simply to check on my daughter" he calmly replied while the rest were in positions to fight.

"H-how are you here dad?" Izuku asked while he helped her up.

"Because of the fact that I am able to, through you" she was confused "as my daughter, I have a bit of my essence inside of you allowing me to enter this place. Think of me as your dad in your head" he gave a kind smile after.

Izuku tried to take a step but her body was still not really ready for that.

"Dad I feel weird" she said while he held her in place as she nearly fell again.

"You would after your body has been returned it's natural quirk" he answered and she was shocked.

"Natruel quirk!?" She shouted in disbelief.

"Yes your natural or orginal. The one I took off you so you would not have to suffer with it at a young age" she was now using him as support to lean on.

"Nii-san, I don't know what your plan is but what are you trying?" Yoichi narrowed his eyes at Hisashi who chuckled.

"Never trust me. Not even with my own daughter" he shook his head "I only wish to help my daughter grow."

"Out of everything you have done! Why should we trust you!?" Nana narrowed her eyes at him.

Outside of One For All:

Dabi laid her on his bed as he laid next to her.

"She is a angel, my angel. I will make sure it stays that way as well" he hugged as he he kissed her head and before he knew he was asleep with her.

Inside One For All:

"I simply want my daughter to make a choice for herself. Will she become a villian or hero?" He put the choice up and the others looked concerned.

"None" was a quite yet pure voice said as it originated from Izuku.

"W-what!!" Was the reaction of everyone else.

"I am already sick of the hero life and I won't be a villain. I want to live my life with Touya, happily" she told them while shocking her father the most.

"But your quirk can change society!" Nana shouted in confusion.

"I will become part of that life again one day just right now I want to have a break from it" she responded as Nana wanted to speak again but stopped by En.

"She just wants a rest from recent events. Let her have this" he told her and she sighed before accepting.

Hisashi was frozen on the spot. He thought she would want revenge or something but this was different. He didn't hate it as he would rather have her out of danger.

He got his composure back and then looked at her "we then can go to alternative"

To be continued...

(all know users of One For All)