Chapter 18: Geez fine! Dare-

Start from the beginning

"Hmm~ dare huh" Xiangling said with a smirk and I was saying my last prayers in my mind

"Kiss Chongyun! And for 10 seconds!"

"What the fuck!?" We yelled in union, our faces bright red.

"Do it, do it, do it, do it!" The girlfriends said together continuously waiting for us.

I looked at Chongyun with an apologetic look and leaned in for a kiss. I could hear the girls screaming in the call, his lips were smooth and soft, I wish this wasn't just a dare.

"5.. 4.. 3.. 2..-"

Suddenly Chongyun grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, I gasped and he forced his tongue in my mouth.
The girls screamed once again and I could hear them jumping around in their room as the microphone took in the thud sounds their foot made on the floor.
Chongyun finally pulled away and I was panting

"W-what was that!?" I asked covering my mouth and looking at him.

"Damn Chongyun-" Hu Tao said with an amused grin while Xiangling was trying to calm down.

"I- I'm sorry I just-" He stuttered, his face was just as red as mine.

"No no it's fine just- I didn't expect that-"

"Sooo-- lovebirds are you official now??" Xiangling questioned her grin now even bigger than her girlfriend's.

"If he wants to be-" Chongyun replied. I couldn't believe that this is really happening- but I also feel kind of unfair, he didn't like me back then, it's like I'm cheating his feelings this way.

"S-sure but we need to keep it a secret. Between the 4 of us. My father would kick me out if word got around the media or even just within the school."
I said. Hu Tao nodded in agreement and Xiangling let out a disappointed sigh.

"Fine by me" Chongyun said with a small smile

"Alright but now! Hu Tao truth or dare!" I said glaring at the two trough the screen, I need a revenge.

"I- truth? Since I did dares 5 times in a row-"

"Have you ever thought of 'doing it' with Xiangling?"

Both their faces turned red and Xiangling was about to throw a tantrum but Hu Tao pulled her back on the chair.

"Soo?~"

"Yeah I have! And we're not getting back to this subject again understood!?" She said clearly embarassed and crossing her arms. Xiangling's eyes widened and her blush became even more permanent.

"WAIT WHAT!?-"

"I CAN'T HELP IT YOU'RE GORGEOUS, THESE THOUGHTS COME NATURALLY AFTER A WHILE!" The funeral girl said, covering her face.

Chongyun and I were just laughing uncontrollably

"Okay yeah, nice call lovebirds now bye bye!" Xiangling said, annoyed at our laughter and hung up.

"They deserved that" I said proudly

"When do they not deserve it-"

"Truee" I leaned on him with a smile

"So this was the 'important' thing you never wanted to tell me again?" He questioned, playing with a few strands of my hair.

I just nodded in response and leaned into his touch. He really caught me off guard but I admit, this was certainly a way to make his "confession" easier.

"Well, it was important for the both of us then."

I thought for a moment. He was right, altough I wasn't the best at hiding my feelings for him, I was like this before, and he didn't notice untill I confessed.

"So you remembered?"

"Yeah, I did, we were hanging out at some kind of park back then."

"Yeah, we can go there again later if you wanna"

"That would be nice"

For the rest of the evening we watched Demon Slayer while cuddling on the bed. We agreed that Chongyun will tell his parents so at least there we can be free with our relationship.

"Xingqiuu stop with the random kisses! It's so out of nowheree"

"But that's the pointt you don't expect it, besides your reaction is fu- Mph!-"

His lips crashed onto mine and he pinned me on the bed, he pulled away and I tried to make him let go

"W-what are you doing??"

"You're the one craving for kisses so shut up" He leaned in again connecting our lips, I slowly wrapped my arm around his neck. Well he was right I did want him to kiss me, but I wasn't expecting this,
After a few minutes he got tired of attacking me with kisses so we just laid on the bed cuddling.
My heart is still pounding like it wants to jump out of my chest. Everything happened so fast I could barely comprehend all of it.

"Earth to Qiu, are you hungry?"

"Oh- sorry about that, and not really"

"Okay I change my mind this was just an attention grabbing question. We're going to eat dinner now, get up."

"Nooo- I don't want too"

"You have 3 seconds before I carry you into the kitchen"

"You wouldn't-

"Oh really?"
He picked me up and walked over to the kitchen leaving me as a flustered mess, then he forced me to eat saying if I don't I'm sleeping on the floor.

Then we were once again, laying on the bed, trapped in each other's arms as we let ourselves drift into the land of dreams, hopefully together.

And there you have it guys! It has happenedd~ I did this as a 5K special gift for you all, thank you so much for all the support and attention you have given this book and I hope I can keep entertaining you with more content within the future! See you in the next chapter!