"It'll work. It's a solid plan," he reassured. "I mean, we know what they want now. Technically, we're safe."

"I'm not an optimist like you, I'm being realistic. They'll kill us if we get in the way and we practically have targets on our back already. I want to help Sam, but I don't want to see you get hurt or worse. You, Kate, Deena, Josh..."

He saw Beckham's distraught expression and stepped forward, tilting her head to look up at him. "Kate and Deena, you know they're the strongest bitches out there, and Josh has that big brain of his, he's got it figured out. You and me, we're gonna be just fine, okay?"

Although she had small doubt in Simon's words, looking into his calm eyes soothed her. He pulled her closer, keeping a hand down her waist not breaking the eye contact. The other hand went to her cheek, which he gently pulled closer to his face. She had her hands in his hair, gliding through the soft locks. Their lips met and with a feather like touch and it all felt complete.

Their bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily with their lips still pressed together. She could taste their shared breath, feel the thud of their combined heartbeats as he fumbled to remove her button up shirt. After doing so, leaving her in just her undergarments, his eyes racked over her body, like it was the most beautiful art piece he's ever seen.

"I love you," he whispered.

She pulled him closer, their foreheads pressing against each other. "I love you too."

*ੈ

Beckham wiped the sweat from her forehead, then tied her hair back into a low ponytail. Simon placed the sweater over his head, not caring that it exposed most of his chest and back. He stood behind her and set his hands on her hips, grazing over the slightly exposed skin. She smiled at him through the mirror as he kissed the side of her neck and the back of her head.

They were the first to exit and waited against the wall. Simon nervously bit his nails as they waited for the others. The girl saw and grabbed his hand, placing a light kiss on his knuckles before grazing over with her thumb. He smiled gently, pecking her lips.

Kate and Josh walked out next, making Simon's grin widened since he didn't know they were in the bathroom together. "No..."

"Calm down. It was barely first base," Kate corrected. Beckham looked at Josh who kept his eyes down, but obviously something happened. Sam and Deena walked back with their hands intertwined.

"Wait, wait. Did you all go to pound town?" Their silence was answer enough as Simon and Beckham exchanged similar looks. "Us too!"

After the very interesting discussion of sex, the six moved onto working out their plan. They set the decoy dummies in the bathroom stalls and used some of Sam's blood to mix with water and made a trail towards the bathroom. Beckham, Simon, Kate and Josh covered the floors with chemicals and waited outside for the cue.

If Josh was right, the killers would walk right past them if they stayed out of the way. Simon ran back to the group looking frantic.

"She's here! I saw her! She was— She was so sexy, but fucking crazy still! She was doing it! Following the blood trails!" Rolling her eyes, Beckham pulled him close to the wall and away from the open.

"It's working," Kate stated. "Skull Mask freak, three o'clock." Ryan Torres.

Then they heard soft singing coming closer and closer.

"Ruby," Beckham muttered.

"This is so dumb. If this doesn't work, I will murder you." Kate looked at Deena and Josh.