——————

12:05 P.M.

As usual, your group was sitting at their usual table. Everyone was off in their own conversations while you just listened to all of them. Annie was talking to you but you were to distracted to be listening.

You picked up a few sentences from what she was saying, which were something about Armin and somebody else would be sitting with your group today.

And before you knew it, Armin was standing behind Annie, eventually getting her attention. But what you focused on was how Eren and Mikasa were standing by him, having a conversation between themselves.

You felt your blood run cold and simply turned your head away. You took a sip of your drink and went on your phone, acting like you were doing something important.

Armin sat besides Annie, Mikasa by Pieck, who was sitting in front of you, and Eren..in the empty seat right by you. You were internally screaming.

Eren got on his phone and took out a bag of chips, from time to time popping one in his mouth.

You got a notification from your messages and opened it, your eyes widened from surprise to see who it was from.

Eren: You okay? You seemed a little off in class and right now.

Eren was now side-eyeing you, but you couldn't see that because of your focus on the screen. You shifted in your seat and brought your phone closer to you.

You: I'm fine, you?

Eren: We aren't talking about me right now, I know you're not fine.

You mentally cursed yourself, you just watched to crawl into a ball by yourself. You just assumed that he could see straight through your lies, there was no denying it.

You: it just feels odd after saturday, i don't know how to talk to you lol

Eren: didn't know you felt like that, same thing with me though. i really hope i didn't put you on the spot and made you uncomfortable

Your cheeks got hot and you finally felt reassured. In all honesty, you were grateful that he texted you because you didn't know how to address him.

You: you didn't, like i said before, i'm glad it happened. can you promise me to keep what happened a secret?

Eren: Pinky promise ☝🏻 i won't tell anyone

You: that's the wrong finger dumbass

Eren smiled and placed his phone down, and so did you. Eren slid you his bag of chips and offered you some.

Obviously, you took him up for that offer. Eren kept the bag in the middle of the both of you, you would occasionally take a chip.

"Did you work on your singing skills?" You now turned towards him, and Eren turned to face you.

"I don't need singing skills in the first place, I happen to think I sing amazingly." Eren scoffed.