Chapter Three

"Hi," Dustin said to Robin at the counter

"Hi," Dustin said to Robin at the counter. "Hi" she replied. "I'm Dustin, ".

"I'm Robin"

"Pleasure to meet you. Is he here?"

"Is who here?"

Steve opened the door from the backroom "Henderson!" he yelled.

Robin rolled her eyes.

"He's back! Henderson!" he yelled.

"You got the job!" Dustin replied. Annabelle came in once they started doing their handshake.

"How many children are you, friends with?" Robin asked Steve once the two guys finished their handshake.

Once Robin noticed Anna was there she smiled and felt her cheeks turn pink.

------

"No, no. No way. Hotter than Phoebe Cates? No" Steve says.

"Brilliant, too. And she doesn't even care that my real pearls are still coming in. She says kissing is better without teeth" Dustin says.

Steve and Anna look at exchange disgust glances.

"That's uh, thats great man. Kinda romantic" Steve says.

"So do you really just get to eat as much of this as you want?" Dustin asks.

"Yeah. I mean, sure. It's not really a good idea for me, though. I gotta keep in shape for the ladies" he replies.

Anna raised an eyebrow at his response. "Yeah, and how's that working out for you?" Robin asks.

Annabelle laughed. "Ignore her" Steve replies. "She seems cool" Dustin says.

"She is" Anna replies. "No she's not" Steve adds.

The guys continued talking as Anna zoned out and started at Robin, she just hoped she wasn't looking creepy.

"So, where are the other knuckleheads?".

"They ditched me yesterday" "my first day back. Can you believe that shit" Dustin replied.

"Whoa. Seriously?" Steve asks.

"They're gonna regret it, though, big time, when they don't get to share in my glory" Dustin says.