Interlude: Time Is Ticking

Heyyyy I'm back y'all. Here's the interlude, aka the thing I've been trying and failing to write for half a year! The interludes will be a) shorter and b) mixed content, such as newspaper clippings, text, and point of view passages from minor characters. Anyway, enjoy! :))

Wednesday, eight days to the Event

Correspondence between Murphy Chau and Elias Roberts

yo elias did the liberationists come b4 or after the justice war 

eliaaaas 

answer answer answer I need to answer the homework and the spider keeps giving different answers depending on which site I search up on it

even the goddamn bbc site is super vague

Hello Murphy. Our teacher mentioned it during the call - I am unsure whether you missed it or merely forgot, but the answer is that the Liberationists had been a small movement before the war, but only formed a true coalition and became a major political force after it. I hope that is helpful.

tysm that saved my ass

sorry bout the random text dude ik i did the same shit yesterday and ik were not exactly besties but thx

i should probs stop begging u for homework answers

It is not a problem, don't worry. I don't exactly have a problem with many people texting me. Honestly, the questioning is rather nice. I haven't talked to anyone but my brother and parents recently, and those were not enjoyable conversations. So ask away. 

rlly? well im sure not complaining!

wait r u grounded too???

Is that really so surprising? My parents were very displeased, to put it mildly. Suspension from the running team, all of my books taken away, cannot leave the top floor, etc. I was rather upset about it at first, but in retrospect, they are right to do so. I accept my punishment.

uh

thats fucking harsh man

my mum grounded me and i have to help her fix bots but I can still can leave the house n shit just not go anywhere fun and i still have my stuff

and i broke ur nose (sry about that again btw) but the punishment isnt that bad

weird world

i kinda thought ur parents would be more chill than my mum

since ur all

you know

I am sorry - I don't quite understand what you imply by that. What do you mean?

super rich lol

Oh. 

I apologise if that sounded insensitive. I wouldn't say that they are 'more chill', as you state. They are rather on the ambitious side, and I think my lack of a backbone is rather aggravating to them. It would have been better had my brother developed my anomaly - his character is more suited for the role that I am meant to play. I am not very good at being me.