~5~

"So sorry to break up this reunion," Dream spoke, getting everyone's attention, "but Wilbur, you said you have one last offer, before you surrender." Wow he was scary. "Yes, I do and I believe you'll like this offer." Wilbur says as he gets up and walks over to the gate, we all follow him. "Ok, what is it." Dream asks, I look at George and Sapnap. They're holding stuff. Redstone, a lever, and- huh, tnt. "I'd like to offer you," Wilbur starts. I get his attention and whisper to him, "I have a bad feeling about this, they have tnt. I think they're going to attack no matter what." "Jo, stop worrying. We will be fine." He said, in an odd voice, as if I wasn't going to be here anymore.

"Anyway, Dream I want to offer you someone important to me." We all share a confused look, as Fundy says, "Someone, Will what to you mean someone?" Wilbur ignored Fundy and spoke to Dream again. "Dream, I will offer you one of our best fighters, in return I want L'Manberg to be fully independent and at peace with your Smp." Dream looked at George and Sapnap, then at Will. "Who would this person be?" Dream asked. Wilbur looked at me, and put his hand on my shoulder. "Josette." Everyone in L'Manburg shouted words of disagreement, as I stood there in shock. I feel Niki grab my hand, tightly, I reciprocate. Then Dream speaks.

"Wilbur, I'll comprise with you. I get Josette, you aren't a nation, but your a city. At peace with the rest of the Smp, no war." I hoped Will wouldn't accept. I can't leave Niki. "Deal. But I get the final call on what to do in L'Manburg." Wilbur accepted? "No Will please, there has to be something else we can offer!" I say, desperate to stay here. With Niki, with my friends. "Sorry Jo, my mind is made up" Wilbur says, neutral, as if he doesn't care. I hug Niki, crying. "I love you, I love you so much." I cry into her shoulder. "Jo, it's ok, whatever happens, I love you too!" She cries back. I feel someone grab me. It's Dream, "Time to leave." "No, no no no. I don't want to go, I want to stay." I say as I'm still crying into Niki.

"Jo, it's going to be ok. Just visit me as much as possible." Niki says lifting my head. We share one final kiss. "I'll be back, my love." I say to her still crying. Everyone else is silent, in shock. Then Tubbo runs to me, followed by Tommy and Fundy. "Jo, please don't leave." Tommy says, obviously crying. "I'm afraid I have no choice. I'll visit as much as possible." I say, my voice breaking. Then Dream grabs me and leads me away.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
AHHHH SO MUCH JUST HAPPENED!
I don't really have any plans for this book soooo..... who knows what will happen

                  <3Mandatory