Anyway, Belle is a beauty columnist for KCG - a Korean online gossip magazine that talks about celebrity secrets to no end. After the cringey introduction, she had walked into Lisa's room (without knocking) and sat herself down before probing into Lisa's skin care routine. She was flattered at first, but it didn't last long. 'Beauty talks' not being her 'thing' is one part, the fact that the girl talked about face serums for more than an hour is another.

Lisa thought she had memorized the sound of Belle's voice from that conversation alone, but again, she was wrong. Apparently, the girl's voice is much higher when she's talking on the phone. Lisa could hear every word, every laugh, and every scandalous gasp. It wasn't so much about the sound of the voice - Lisa knew that she herself would have that same loud pitch when she gets a little excited...or drunk! 

It's more on the fact that Belle talks about other people disapprovingly more than about any beauty routines! The phone calls would somehow be more raunchy during night time too - she wasn't sure why. Do people here only gossip at night? Coupled with a beer bottle or a glass of wine in Belle's hands, it reminded her of someone she knew back in Thailand...his sister had the same loud pitch and the same knack in gossiping and judging others...

Lisa had been telling herself to be patient...that she can't keep finding faulty reminders in the people she meets. That would be be unjust. I'm no angel but come on, is it even fun gossiping about people who don't even know you exist?? It's getting harder to stand each day, as Belle kept trying to get her involved in the stories somehow. 

Not only is she always tired by the time she gets back, the chatty girl refused to let Lisa get any personal space! She never knew it was this hard to be comfortable in a rented room before. She got so lucky with Jennie and Jisoo, but it's probably because the first needed to be nice to a guest and the latter is her superior at work -

"Annyeong!" The model came up in front of the tripod and a smile appeared on the camera's display. "Are you the photographer? My gosh...you're so pretty!!" 

Coupled with an awkward smile, Lisa dipped her head slightly. 

"You can't be the photographer! You're like a model! Wahh...you really look like a Barbie - I'm blushing!" The blonde girl started fanning her cheeks with both hands. "I'm Chaeyoung, by the way!"

"Annyeong Chaeyoung-ssi...I'm Lisa," She took the held-out hand and shook it softly. "We'll do a couple of test shots first. If the lighting's too harsh in your eyes, just let us know yeah?"

"Okay! Where do you need me...here?" Chaeyoung walked around the wooden bench and sat herself when Lisa nodded. 

...

"I thought about proposing. She already brought me to meet her parents a couple of times,"

Jungkook raised both eyebrows as he leaned back to the lounge sofa. Is this hyung drunk?? He's still sitting with his back straight though... 

Their conversation kept being interrupted since earlier as his staff kept coming into the private room to call on him about some things. A small fight in the Men's room...a handbag that was left in one of the VIP room...the bar running out of tonic water and cranberry juice...a passed-out guest on the dance floor - these are all the issues he had to deal with so far. But none had surprised him more than hearing this news from Jimin. 

"Isn't it a little early? You've been dating for what - a few months?"

"What are you talking about - it's been a year!"

Oh...has it?? "Sorry," He chuckled. "I didn't notice that it's been that long. Maybe cus you never introduced her to me -" 

"Yahh how can I do that - you're always traveling around!"