ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Start from the beginning

"I didn't even think about what I was going to say there. What if they ask something I don't know about?"

"I don't know." - He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes.

"Harry is screwed." - I said, and let out a bitter laugh.

📖✨

To the sound check, Mitch got Nancy to give me some folder with the lyrics printed and he asked the band to make the songs a bit slower instead of it's usual speed so I could memorize and follow the melody more easily.

I thanked him a lot when the songs ended.
The band sounded real good and I was actually surprised that I got through it alive.

I admit it wasn't probably the best, but maybe I can lie and tell the host of the show I'm sick or something. Maybe it would be understandable that way.

"So, that was decent." - Mitch said, walking to my dressing room with me.

"Thanks, I guess."

"Just… I don't want to overwhelm you, but Harry usually smiles and you know, plays with the public, he dances a bit and things like that, maybe I can show you a video of him on stage so you can try and copy something?"

"No way. I'm not dancing. I'm doing a lot already. I'll do these two songs and that's it. No need to learn anything else. You hear me?"

Mitch looked at me and nodded.

"Sure. You're right."

"Good." - I said and sat on the chair in front of the mirror. - "Now prepare me for the interview. What do I need to know?"

"Wait, your stylist is coming to give you your clothes, and after that someone is going to do your hair and makeup, so we'll do this later."

"Makeup? No. I'm not wearing makeup."

"You have to, you're going on television."

"But…"

In that second the door of the dressing room opened, showing Nancy and another guy.

"H!"

"Hello, you." - I said, not knowing the name of the guy, but trying not my best to not show it.

Mitch leaned over my ear and whispered.

"That's Harry Lambert."

"Another Harry? Great." - I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes, making Mitch laugh.

"I brought you two suits Harry, you can pick  one for now and the other one will be your suit for tonight's show."

"Cool." - I said.

The other Harry guy took out two really extravagant suits out of their bags and held them up, showing them to me.
I opened my eyes widely.

Hell no.
I'm not going to wear a floral suit nor a purple one with glitter on it.

"Which one do you prefer to wear now?"

"None." - I said sharply and the three people in the room looked at me weirdly.

"You don't like them?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because…" - I started but Mitch gave me a silent sign to cut it.

He mouthed to me 'pick one.'

I frowned and bit my cheek from the inside. Then I sighed, giving in.

"Sorry." - I faked a smile. - "I'll take the purple one now."

"Okay... you're weird today, H. Something wrong?"

"I just don't feel like myself today." - I said and Mitch laughed loudly.

The other Harry looked weirdly at me and then shrugged.

"C'mon, try it on."

"Okay." - I said, taking the suit in my hand and waiting for them to leave the room.

But… they didn't move from their spot.

"Are you going to stand there and watch as I undress?" - I asked, incredulously.

The Harry guy frowned.

"I have to see how it looks."

"Do you always stare as I change my clothes? I'm going to be naked here."

"Harry…" - Mitch started. - "You're always half naked. Why are you shy today?" - He said, a threatening look on his face.

"Uhm, am I?" - I asked, an eyebrow raised at Mitch and he nodded. - "Sure. Sorry." - I said to the other Harry guy, starting to undress and feeling a little uncomfortable as I was left only in my underwear.

I quickly put the trousers on and I felt somebody's hands on my ass, touching me.
I turned around, seeing the 'another Harry' behind me.

"What the fuck?!"

"I'm arranging the waist of the trousers, Harry, what's wrong with you?"

"Sorry, that's okay, yeah." - I said, starting to put on the black blouse he gave me and the purple blazer on top.

The guy continued arranging the clothes and then he passed me some shoes to put on my feet too.

I did as I was told and Harry and Nancy left the room.
Mitch went to change his clothes as well, not before leaving me his phone so I could replay the songs and continued to listen to them, just then he left me with a makeup stylist.

The girl put some makeup on my - Harry's - face and then some hair products to keep the curls shiny and other stuff I didn't comprehend.

Mitch returned fifteen minutes later with other clothes on and his hair tied in a tail.

"Okay, we have ten minutes for you to learn how to answer questions as Harry." - He said, taking out a notebook and a pen.

"Let's get this shit done."