CHAPTER 6~DO YOU LOVE ME?<3

A/N: Hi guys!. I think this will be the last chapter. I kinda don't know what else I should include in this story, so this will be the last chapter. Well anyways enjoy<3.

-Reader's p.ov.-

When I opened my eyes I was still lying on Izana's chest, but this time he was sitting up and reading a book, while I was propped between his legs with his arm around my waist. "Good morning, my queen," He said to me after he noticed I was awake. "Good morning" I managed to reply without stuttering. "Today we have a day off," he said (I don't know how, Anime logic).

He put the book aside and lifted me into his lap so I was facing him. "Let's spend today together. What do you say, My queen?" he asked. My only reply was "Sure". We sat in the bed for a few more minutes before getting up and getting ready.

<Time skip>

Now we were sitting in the field of flowers having a picnic it was pretty peaceful. He had arms wrapped around my waist with me leaning on his chest.

"Hey, Izana?" I asked and got a 'Hm' as a reply. "Do you love me?" I asked again looking at his face. At first, he was surprised, but then a smile appeared on his face. "Yes, I love you, my queen" He replied which made a smile grow on my face. He then grabbed my chin and kissed me. The kiss was soft but passionate and I was really happy.

<Time skip: A few years later>

I was in the garden when I heard someone call for me. "Mother!" A 2-year-old boy came running to me with a paper in his hand. "Mother look! Daddy gave me a picture of daddy and you" He said. "Really, That's a very old picture. Do you like it, (B/N)/-boy name/?" "Yes. You looked really pretty mother" He exclaimed which made me smile.

That was (B/N) Wistaria. My and Izana's child. He had short (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes that sparkled when he was excited.

I was now just sitting in the garden talking with my 2-year-old child when I felt hands around my waist and a head buried in my neck. You probably guessed that, that was Izana hugging me from behind me. I just put one hand in his hair playing with it while (B/N) climbed onto my lap so I put my other hand around him and pulled him closer to me. We just stayed like that for a while.

~THE END~

A/N: Hey guys!. So I'm thinking of doing a BNHA story. Should I do a:

~Bakugo x reader

~Todoroki x reader

~Shinso x reader

~Aizawa x reader

Please comment which you want. 

Have a great rest of the day <3.

WORD COUNT:  341 Words