After the milk was finished, the porridge on the table was not so hot. Ruan Ning drank the thick and glutinous millet porridge cooked in front of him with a face of contentment, not forgetting to add a few spoonfuls of sugar to the porridge.

This is good for staying at a safe base. The pace of life slows down all of a sudden, and there is still time to eat a steaming breakfast in the morning.

"By the way, brother, I accidentally fell asleep at night, and I didn't hear anything." Ruan Ning was still thinking about this matter, and asked, "So did those people come last night?" She shouldn't miss any highlights, right? no? ?

With the frequency that Ruan Ning came to the living room at intervals in the first half of the night, and then suddenly stopped coming out, Gu Yicheng certainly knew when she fell asleep.

He said, "No one came."

"Oh, this way, it’s fine if I didn’t come." Ruan Ning felt a little strange. According to the normal story of the novel, the villain should find faults like this kind of thing that day. Could it be that the supernatural person is busy? Going to treat his brother's hand injury? Or is it because they can't find their place?

But it's just right that he didn't come. What if the other party has too many people and the male lead is injured? Gu Yicheng was beside her now, such a patron who could cover her and teach her to fight, Ruan Ning wanted him to have trouble more than anyone else.

Ruan Ning had a very good appetite today. She drank the porridge in the bowl without wasting at all. Seeing the opposite Gu Yicheng in a good mood, she simply skipped the topic of yesterday and changed something she cared more about, "Brother , Then what are we going to do today?” She still doesn’t know what the male lead brought her here.

Gu Yicheng said, "Find someone."

"Are we here this time to find Chaozi's family?" Since we are looking for someone, Ruan Ning can only think of Jiang Jingchao's family. She is puzzled, "Then why not let everyone come together to find him? "

Ruan Ning thought that the hero had something important to do with such intense and stimulating action alone, but he didn't expect it was just to find someone. But there is no need to hide it from everyone. They came to city b this time, and they came to base three to find family members for Lin Jingchao.

"We didn't come to find Superzi's family." Gu Yicheng had clues, so he didn't hide this matter from Ruan Ning, and said, "I'm here to find a healing power."

"Healing powers?"

Ruan Ning is not surprised that the hero will know the healing powers. Because later, there was a healing power in the male lead's team, who seemed to be called Su Yunjin. Yes, that's the name. The name sounds like a girl's name, but in fact, they are a boy. He seemed to be only sixteen years old when he joined the hero team in the novel, one year younger than her current age.

Now it seems that the male lead is going to take the initiative to recruit this ability player to the team?

Although the abilities of the healers are not at all aggressive in their own right, even if they are advanced, they will not derive their attack methods like the space abilities, but their role in the team is no less than that of one possessing. A person with a powerful offensive ability.

In the apocalypse, even a high-level ability person who can choose one to ten can not guarantee that he will never be injured.

A person with healing powers can restore a person's trauma to the original in a short period of time, and even after upgrading to a certain level, even if you break a leg or an arm, you can grow out immediately.