Regardless, Ruan Ning was very thankful that he could return the male lead's crystal core in time.

Misappropriating other people's crystal nuclei privately, this matter was originally because she had lost her mind first and did not return it, Ruan Ning was uneasy.

******************

**********************

Ruan Ning has been busy with it for the rest of the day since he exposed his "power".

Of course, this is only compared to Ruan Ning who had nothing to do all day long before. Because many things still don't need her to worry about, her task is to put the stuff in after the team members have prepared the materials.

And the male lead, a real space supernatural person, didn't show any strangeness when she saw her receiving supplies.

Ruan Ning couldn't help sighing that Gu Yicheng's psychological quality was excellent. If she hadn't read the novel and knew that the hero is a dual-system of Thunder and Lightning Space, I am afraid that he still has a room for him.

...

After disappearing for a long time, the male protagonist who came back from the outside suddenly became a little more murderous.

Although he didn't say much, Ruan Ning is still not difficult to guess that in the half-day that the male lead disappeared, he should have gone to a place with a lot of zombies.

Ruan Ning does not know the exact location, but in the novel, the hero takes the initiative to approach a place with many zombies every time, not to collect materials, but to save people.

Now I haven't seen any strangers he brought back, so this time I should go to collect supplies.

"Brother, is this bag for me?"

Ruan Ning looked at the black cloth bag that the male lead placed in front of her with a look of surprise. It didn't know what it was, but it looked heavy and weighed a bit.

Gu Yicheng sat on the chair, took a sip of hot water, suppressed the hostility in his heart that had risen because of the murder, and said concisely: "Yeah. Ningning opened it and took a look."

Ruan Ning originally opened the pocket in front of her with the idea of ​​seeing what the male lead gave her, but opened it like this...

Shocked her! !

Who would have thought that in this shameless cloth bag, all the crystal nuclei were contained! !

What is the concept of this at this time in the end of the world... It is probably as dazzling as a large diamond in front of you before the end of the world.

Anyway, Ruan Ning, who has little knowledge, has never seen so many crystal nuclei! At that moment, she almost thought she was dazzled.

God! Isn't she dreaming? The male lead gave her so many crystal cores without even blinking his eyes? ? ?

Is it April Fool's Day? The hero is joking?

No, it's autumn, and it's still far from the next April Fool's Day. But since it's not a joke, why does the male lead give her so many crystal nuclei? ?

Ruan Ning thought a thousand times, but didn't think clearly about the reason.

Gu Yicheng stared at the contents of the bag in a daze. Ruan Ning, who didn't know what she was thinking, raised her lips and told her about the purpose of the crystal core.

"Brother, do you mean that this thing can help upgrade the abilities?" In order not to be seen by the hero as a traverser, Ruan Ning can only be like most ordinary people, pretending to see it for the first time. This thing is not understood and curious.