"Don't be afraid, I will be with you tomorrow." Gu Yicheng smiled.

Ruan Ning: "..."

It’s just because of you that makes people more scared! good or not! !

Ruan Ning couldn't help thinking, should the male protagonist really feel bored with her little oil bottle, and plan to find a place outside the safe area to solve her on the spot? right? No way? !

She has been behaving very well recently...

The more Ruan Ning thought about it, the more he felt that his life was in jeopardy.

All the girl's fear and resistance were shown on her face, and now she was awkward, and she looked lacklustre.

"Is that so scared?" Gu Yicheng squinted and said, "In this case, you will stay in the safe zone tomorrow, don't follow. If Ningning is frightened and something happens, brother will feel very distressed."

Distressed for you big head ghost!

You black belly! !

Although these words sounded like she was thinking about her on the surface, if she really believed his words and agreed to it, the future will definitely make her feel more uncomfortable than following. Ruan Ning didn't doubt this at all.

She is still too young.

The description in the novel about the male protagonist is all black inside, absolutely all true.

It's just that Ruan Ning didn't know what aspect of him caused the hero to toss her.

Big brother, tell me, can't I change it! ! ! Σ(っ°Д°;)っ

No matter how unwilling Ruan Ning is, she can only break her teeth and swallow it in her stomach, "I will go wherever my brother goes."

The expression on Ruan Ning's face must be so sincere and sincere.

Gu Yicheng stared at the girl in front of him, who only reached his shoulder, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, and the coldness in his eyes was slightly less.

Ruan Ning on the side was in a heavy mood, thinking about how to deal with tomorrow along the way, and didn't even feel that he almost stepped on empty space.

"Be careful." Fortunately, Gu Yicheng's eyesight was quick and she reached out and grabbed Ruan Ning to avoid her falling off the table.

Ruan Ning had a false alarm, and suddenly recovered. Since things can no longer be changed, then we can only face the difficulties.

"Brother, I'm at the place." She looked at the familiar scenery around and said.

"I'll come to pick you up early tomorrow morning." Gu Yicheng just wanted to touch the girl's smooth hair, frowned, and took it back casually. This is not a good habit.

Ruan Ning didn't notice his movement, and responded with a tired expression, and walked into the villa with a tangled expression on his face.

*****************************

***********************************

The next day.

Ruan Ning can be said to have wrapped herself up and walked out of the room without forgetting to bring the gun that the male lead gave her last time.

From the door of the room to the door of the villa, she felt that she was going to die in honor.

Even Li Bao, who ran into her in the hallway, inevitably asked more, "Miss Ruan, have you encountered something difficult?"