Again (sequal of Maybe)

It's been a while.. how are you doing?

That is the first sentence when Mark approaches the younger who was waiting for someone in a cafe. It was unintentional he should say. He was just here to grab a drink before meeting his so called beloved someone.

It is after 3 years from the last time they talked in cafe. Mark is now graduated and even starting work as a intern in a big Engineering company.

Haechan works at prosecuting office. Haechan was a top student of his class so there are high demands of employment for him from big legal firms yet he chose to work as public prosecutor.

"Achieving the dreams are not as easy as it seems, people only care for results and choose to ignore the struggles.
Am I happy that I finally become what I want?
I chose to ignore and set aside some incidents.. but will it really the end of fate? If there is a chance to restart, will I grab it?
I wonder if Is it a start or is it an end"

Haechan end the diary with his sign and date at the end. He was so busy with his personal developments that he didn't really restart a relationship. Not that he doesn't want to just that he feels like he doesn't want any kind of time wasting shits. He had enough of those things since the last relationship with Mark. Not that he hated the older for playing his heart yet he felt the disgusted for all the things happened.
After all, it was Mark who started and ended everything. All Haechan did was following what the older wanted. Haechan doesn't feel regret yet he wanted to give Mark some lesson when the timing comes. But Mark was not that important for him anyway so why bother planning to take revenge.

Haechan is now at the cafe to meet his new lawyer friend from China. Renjun. a new transfer lawyer who helps with China companies who wants to enter Korea. Renjun was introduced to Haechan through his professor asking if Haechan can help the boy with some trading legal related stuffs.

Haechan was earlier than agree time to meet with Renjun since he wants some spare time to enjoy coffee. Not to meet with someone wasted his time like 3 years ago.

"it's been a while, how are you doing?" The question makes Haechan wonder who asks him but gives unamused look at the older. Haechan doesn't want to look rude so he just give a simple reply

"Good"

Mark is not surprise to see the emotionless reaction. He did expect for better reaction yet there is nothing he can do anyway. Renjun came right after Haechan answered so Haechan gave Mark "Leave us alone look"

Mark called his someone who he supposed to meet today and decline the date. He doesn't really know why he did. But he surly wanted to talk to the younger who is busy with his work buddy. Mark noticed that Haechan is not on date by looking at his and other boy outfit.

Mark was waiting in a coffee table behind Haechan hoping the younger won't see him so that he will have a chance to talk to him.

After 1 hour of chatting about business, Renjun said a goodbye to Haechan. The two decided to be friends, since they like each other accompany and Renjun requests Haechan to take him out as city tour which Haechan agrees almost immediately. I mean why not?

Renjun left immediately after the goodbye when Haechan takes his time to keep his laptop and stuffs. Mark came to Haechan at that time, ruining the mood of younger.

"Hyuck, can I have a min?"

"Sure, what?"

When Haechan asks why Mark really don't have an answer. He also doesn't know what is the appropriate word to say at the moment. The younger gives an cold gaze and said

"Why do u always hesitate, if u don't know what u want there is no one to help u out. At least know what you want before doing. I am going if u have nothing to say"