Chap 4: A+ In Your Pants

Start from the beginning

"Did you ...want me to talk to you or something?"

He blinked, processing my words until he spoke, "HAH? Why would I want you to talk to me huh?!"

"Then why is it so wrong to ignore you."

"SO YOU ADMIT THAT YOU-"

"Why do you always grab the collar anyway. Do you want me to be as close as possible to you? I see you're hitting puberty but-"

I was shoved back but luckily not hard enough to fall. I made eye contact with his pissed off face as he stormed off, leaving me and Midoriya together.

"A.. amazing." Midoriya commented while I gave him a perplexed look, "What's so amazing? I was going to get executed for disrespecting one of the crown prince candidates." I said as-a-matter-of-factly.

He nodded, "It would have gotten messy... I hope you can teach me your technique too. Oh! I had some questions about your quirk." He took out his notebook while I turned back to the dead rat.

Midoriya followed, "I wanted to confirm if you can really raise the dead. Most necromancers are able to raise the dead but it requires a lot of mana I suppose. Funny thing I was researching yesterday and blah blah blah blah "

He continued to mutter endlessly while I raised my hand to work on the rat corpse, "Well Midoriya san. I'm trying to raise a rat currently and have gotten surprisingly no result."

"What rat?"

I smiled, "Don't be silly, the rat on the log-"

...

"Midoriya san."

"Yes."

"Where is the rat?"

"What a coincidence Y/n san, I was just going to ask you."

....

I immediately looked around the log, maybe it fell down? No rat in sight. I felt the sweat forming, "Aizawa sensei is going to kill me."

"Aizawa sensei wont kill his students y/n san. Maybe the rat got alive and ran off!" Midoriya beamed and stated his wishful thinking while I sighed, "Not possible, it wasn't enough to bring it to life..."

"Then maybe someone took it?"

"Who would willingly touch a dead rat?"

"Someone...who doesn't want you to succeed?" He suggested but I shook my head, "Midoriya san I doubt anyone would want to waste their time on me."

His scribbling stopped, "Want me to help you look for it?" I shook my head, "Thank you but you're busy with your training too...it wouldn't be right."

He frowned and held his head down, I sighed, "But...you can help me find the rat when you're free. I won't reject your help then."

That did seem to make him feel better as he nodded rapidly and rushed off, "I'LL HELP YOU SOON Y/N SAN."

What a nice boy.

I remembered how berserk he went when All Might...

I shook my head, "It's in the past...it hasn't happened yet.. it won't happen. I won't let it. Now where are you ratty ratty?"

I moved to the different training grounds where other students were busy working hard, "Excuse me. Have you by any chance seen a dead rat walking around here?"

The pink skinned girl made a face, "if it's dead, how is it walking?"

"Huh good point." I was going to drag my feet away when,