Suspicions

Ranaak, the humanoid who had been sent to Dancing Sun by Anyaan, was very supercilious and aloof. He was never friends with anyone, and disliked being goggled at because  of his peculiar blue hair and violet eyes.

Mihir understood this. He did not see him as something different, and was always kind to him. 

"Ranaak, even if you are different, it doesn't make any difference to me," he said. "Why are you always so stone-hearted?"

"If you don't like how I am, then why do you even talk to me?" asked Ranaak. "Just mind your own business, Mihir!"

Mihir agreed, and left the room, for the show host had called him to do his performance. 

He had become very suspicious of Ranaak, for not only did he look different, but his actions were very different from that of a normal human. 

"I feel that he is a robot, Sanu," he told her after the day's shoot. "His behaviour, his body, everything is really weird!"

"Sometimes, we can't judge people, Mick," said Sanya. 

"You're right. Maybe he has his own problems." 

"Anyway, you are meeting your idol everyday. How is he like?"

"Hrithik sir is such a gem," he replied. "His heart is very beautiful, just like him."

The conversation eventually got diverted. Mihir bade goodbye to Sanya, and went back to his flat.

But actually, Ranaak being a humanoid was not the reason for his attitude. It was something else. 

Mihir wasn't able to not be suspicious of him.