°ADVICE°

Soobin's POV

"Hyung can I skip school tomorrow, I'm going to help take care of Yuna." Taheyun went beside me.

"As long as you don't ask for answers, but I can be your tutor." I said.

"Okay thanks." He said.

"But qhy are you doing this hyung I thought your into Chaeryeong noona." Kai said.

"Only way to Chae is Yuna. Plus I don't want to be like Soobin oppa who can't even say something to Lia noona." He said.

"Here we go again, my gosh. I'll prove to you that I can have my girl, I'm just looking for the right time." I sighed.

I stood up and went to Yeji.

"Hey can I excuse you Yeji I have a few questions." I said.

We stepped farther from Ryujin and Lia.

"I have questions, I'll chat you later the details." I said.

"You're getting ready, aren't you, Lia appreciates anything, and I doubt you need any details about her." Yeji said.

"I'm not looking for her details, I need advice, you're the only one who has a clear relationship with Yeonjun and I belive that I can only talk to you since you know what girls wants." I said.

"Well then ask whatever you want, anytime." Yeji said.

"Thanks, that means a lot." I said and we both went back to our seats.

"Wow you're deciding to make moves on Lia?" Yeonjun asked.

"You're happy with Yeji, Beomgyu made his move, Taehyun is trying to win over Chae, then Kai and Yuna turned out to be best friends when they were young. It won't be that long till Kai will like Yuna, and I like Lia so." I said.

"So are you going to confess to her?" Yeonjun asked.

"I'll send her signals first, at least that was the initial plan, I'll try to show her I like her more than just a friend." I said.

"Well good luck to you." Yeonjun said.

Hey everyone I couldn't update I'm still having classes rn. And the tasks and projects are continuously adding up and I'm doing my best to not let them pile up. This is one of my project cooking lol.

 This is one of my project cooking lol