He sends me a wink and steps out of my room. "Hello?" Lucille answers in a sleepy voice. "Hey, my love. I'm still alive, and this time I'm running away with my dad to a winter cabin. Would you like to go?"

"What? Pansy, it's like twelve a.m." She groans. "Is that a yes? We have a hot tub and a pool table." Even though she can't see me, a cheeky smile pops onto my face. "Yeah, yeah." She sighs.

"So...what are you doing?"

"Pansy, go to sleep."

"Yes, ma'am" I nod and hang up. I hand my dad his cellphone and pack for tomorrow. I do as Lucille told me and go to sleep, hugging one of my stuffed animals.

"Pansy, wake up, sweetheart." My dad whispers, softly shaking me. "Go away." I wave my hand and turn my head away from him. "You know the drive is long." He rubs my shoulder. "I'll give you ten minutes to get ready." He kisses the top of my head and exits my room.

I groan and sit up, rubbing my eyes. I get dressed into a black sweater, dark jeans, and a pair of black boots. I meet with my dad downstairs after grabbing my luggage. "Wait for me in the car, okay? I'll bring your trunk over." I nod and skip over to the car.

A few minutes go by until my dad finally walks out of my house, holding both of our trunks. "Okay, type in Lucille's address, and let's get this show on the road." He smiles at me. "Why are we all of a sudden going over to the cabin?" I ask him. I obviously know why we're going but I want to see If he'll tell me the truth.

"You know...I just want to spend time with my daughter." He shrugs, I look down. "I can't lie to you. Your mother and I got into an argument and I don't want you to be in a place where you are going to be mistreated for who you are. So, until she comes to her senses, we'll stay in the cabin. And, also, I want to spend time with you."

"Thanks, for telling me the truth."

He drives over to Lucille's house. I knock on her door and Blaise answers. "Holy shit, you're alive." He scoffs. "Yeah, I am. Now, where is Lu?" I nod. "I'm here, Ms. Calls-Me-At-Twelve-Am." She walks downstairs with her suitcase. I hand her an innocent smile and walk her over to the car. We hop into the backseat. "Good morning, Oliver." Lucille greets my dad. "Morning, Lu. Fair warning, it's a very long drive." My dad chuckles. "I'm prepared." She turns to me, placing a small kiss on my cheek and resting her head on my lap.

Lucille Blaire Evans

After an extremely long drive, we finally arrive at their cabin. The sun had set. Oliver grabs our luggage and brings it inside the cabin. Which doesn't look like a small cabin, more like a mansion. We all step into the cozy and immediately warming house. "Well, I'm exhausted." He sighs, setting down our trunks on the ground. "I'm going to take a shower and go straight to bed. Goodnight, girls." He heads towards a set of dark wooden stairs.

"I'll show you our room." Pansy takes my hand and leads me to the same staircase and to a room. She opens up the two doors to show a queen-sized bed with two small nightstands beside it. A few fairy lights hang on the wooden walls. "I like it, it's very welcoming." I walk around the room.

"I'm going to head to bed because I'm tired." She yawns and begins to unpack her clothes. I do the same and change into a low-cut tank top and some gray sweatpants. Pansy and I lay together, cuddling each other until we both fall asleep.

I wake up a few hours later. The moon is still out and shines through the curtains. I notice Pansy is also not in our bed, maybe in the bathroom. I walk downstairs, looking for something to eat. I look through the fridge but grab an apple from a fruit bowl instead. "You really have a thing for apples," Pansy says, making me jump. "Gosh, you scared me." I turn around and see her sitting on one of the counters with a pint of ice cream in her hand, her legs swinging back and forth.

"Half-baked cookie dough. Do you want some?" She offers me some of the ice cream. I roll my eyes and open my mouth. She goes to feed me it, but purposely misses and spreads it on my chest. "Oops, I'll get that for you." She looks up at me, then slowly licks it off. "You are like a fucking rabbit." I snicker. "But I don't hear you complaining." She smirks, setting down the pint of ice cream next to her. She presses her lips against mine. I grab her waist, pulling her body closer to mine. My tongue slips into her mouth. "You think you can top me?" She pulls away, raising her eyebrows.

"Oh, I know I can, and I have, and I had you begging for me to continue. Now be a good girl, shut that pretty mouth of yours." I whisper in her ear.

She bites her bottom lip and nods. I kiss from her jawline, down to her neck. I slip off her shorts, not removing my lips from hers. I get down on my knees and grab the ice cream-covered spoon, tracing it along her inner thighs, making her breath hitch. I do the same as she did to me, and slowly lick it off. Her hands grip onto the edge of the counter the closer I get to her underwear.

I take off her panties even slower, grazing my fingers along her soft skin. I leave the spoon next to her and rest my hands on her thighs. I begin to slowly suck on her clit. She lets out a small gasp and slightly leans forward.

"Oh, God." She moans. "Shh, you wouldn't want to wake up your dad." I look up at her, then flick my tongue against her clit. Pansy tilts her head back and leans on her hands, knocking over the spoon. It clashes with the ground, making a loud noise. Her breath becomes heavier as she reaches her climax. She uses one of her hands to cover her mouth, muffling out her moans.

"Fuck," She closes her thighs around my head as she releases herself into my mouth. I bring my head up and lock our lips. "I told you I could top you," I say in between kisses. She hops off the counter, putting her underwear back on. Pansy grabs the ice cream and a new spoon and walks up the stairs, leaving her shorts behind.

A/n: The last part was 100% inspired by Fifty Shades Freed. And someone requested I give Pansy and Lucille five chapters of peace, I'll give them three chapters of peace because my ideas are overflowing. So, for now, it's just going to be happiness and rainbows...and smut...just kidding...maybe.