Chapter 20

Avneet reached the hospital and went inside the operation theatre.

Sid: Guys its an emergency, I need to leave.

Sid said to the 2 after talking on a phone call.

Kajal: Go!

A patient was taken into the operation theatre and Sid went inside wearing his mask. He saw Avneet inside. They both had an eye-lock for a minute and came out of their land when they heard the nurse.

Nurse: Mr. Nigam and Ms. Kaur, everything's ready. He is got a cardiac arrest with his lungs being choked. You both can start with the operation.

They both started working together. Avneet was just looking at Siddharth in between.

"He is working as a doctor and saving lives, how can he destroy us?" Avneet thought and gave a sad smile.

Vaishnavi: Abhi... I mean, whatever your name is.

Kajal: Di you can call him that.

Abhi just looked away. Vaishnavi sat on the same side he was looking.

Vaishnavi: I'm sorry Abhi! I misbehaved, didn't even believe you. I'm sorry, please give me one more chance, please.

Kajal: You don't have any problem in being in love with an alien?

Vaishnavi: No, absolutely not!

Abhi: I'm sorry Vaish! But...

Abhi got up and left. His eyes were red and thus he couldn't make any eye-lock. Vaishnavi's tears came out. Kajal kept her hands on hers.

Kajal: Di, don't worry, I'll talk to him. I think I'll leave this place alone only!

Kajal said with a teary smile. She got up and went behind Abhi.

Kajal: Dada, maine aapse aaj tak kuch nahi maanga, but please, ek baar, maaf kardo unko? Please!

Abhi: Kajal inn sab se Durr reh!

Kajal: dada she loves you truly! Manjao na! She showed
her puppy eyes to her

Abhi: Tu apni baat manwa ke rehti hai na!

Kajal: Han, nahi maanoge toh gravity se aapko unke paas fek dungi! Please, unko hi meri bhabhi bana do na please!

Kajal said with a pout. Abhi chuckled.

Abhi: Bilkul insaan ban gayi hai!

Kajal: Thodi thodi! Chalo ab!

Kajal took Abhishek with her to Vaishnavi. She smiled at her and gave her hand in his.

Vaishnavi: I'm sorry!

Abhishek nodded and they hugged each other. Kajal smiled at them.

Kartik: Kajal...

Kajal: See Kartik, I know what you wanna say, but I'm sorry. I have to leave this planet, after all, I'm not of anyone's family.

***********************************

How will #sidneet come together? Will Sid forgive her?