Lost Without You

Completed

Completed

Synopsis

I'm the wrong guy in the right place the night I steal Alice Maxwell from another man. When she mistakes me for her blind date, I decide she deserves a man who shows up on time ... like me. Jordan Knight, Mr. Punctual.

Once I confess my true identity and convince her I'm not a creep—just a thief—it's only a matter of time before my sexy smile and quick wit claim her heart, her hand in marriage, and the perfect life.

Unfortunately, perfection is an illusion, like the promises of our wedding vows. No one can prepare for the unimaginable—the heartbreaking exception to all the rules in life.

When thirty seconds destroys everything, I have to find a new existence and keep my promise to always love our daughter, Lucy, the most.

For Lucy, I will keep a secret, and I will watch my wife drift into the arms of another man.

Given the chance ... can I reclaim my wife and the pieces of our life?

~~

***mature content appropriate for 18+

I don't know Jordan Knight or make any money writing this story. I just write it for fun.

~~

Lost Without you

Ruby Berry

Copyright © 2021 Ruby Berry

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned, uploaded or distributed in any manner whatsoever without written permission from the author, except in the case of brief quotation embodied in reviews.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, organizations or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.