Chapter 1

Mornings were never Namjoons' favorite, but as the fastest growing Mafia Family leader in Korea, he has to wake up.

Kim Namjoon or known as RM in the dark world is one of the feared Mafioso in the Mafia Business. He is the Ceasar of the current fastest growing Mafia named, BANGTAN MAFIA CLAN. Said Mafia was once called KIM MAFIA dictated by his late father Kim Ki-Bum.

Namjoon never had a normal childhood. As a child, his life was full of guns, knives, trainings, beatings, and combats. He only felt like a child when he plays with his only bestfriend Yoongi, who was the son of his personal bodyguard.

Kim Ki-Bum, Namjoons' father, was known for being ruthless he doesn't care if a child had been drowned, if a pregnant woman was forced to kneel before him, if innocent people would die with a bullet on their temple.

As a result of his emotionless character his Mafia Family was on the top of the ranking. He was too focused on being on the top that he forgets that his son was missing a warm father figure in his life. But as time goes by he was used to his fathers' coldness, scolding, beating. Namjoon found his first-ever dream, as sad as it sounds, it was to go beyond his father and make him taste his own medicine.

Thankfully he was not alone, he has his mother. Kim Taeyeon was an elegant woman expected from the only daughter of the most famous Kim Technologies. Taeyeon was forced in marrying Ki-Bum as payment for his fathers' depth from the Kim Mafia. Even if she was forced to marry she loved his son Namjoon. She was there through all the bruises, cuts, and downfalls of Namjoon growing up in a Mafia. But unfortunately, luck wasn't on his side, his mother died due to an ambush from the second leading Mafia Group, causing Namjoon to be alone in this dark side of life.

As Namjoon squinted his eyes to adjust to the sun rays that peak from the curtains he can feel a heavy weight on top of him. Eyebrows furrowed he peak with one eye.

A smile immediately creeps on his face as he saw his lover's sleeping figure on top of him. Hands wrapped around his torso, face pressed against his heaving chest. He somehow loved mornings better if this is what mornings mean. He released a sigh as he played with his lovers' hair earning a 'hmmm' causing him to smile wider if that's possible.

"Wake up Love," Namjoon said while rubbing circles at the back of his lover. "Noooo 5 more minutes" a soft whine was heard making the Mafia Boss chuckle at his cuteness. "Come on, Love, you're late for work" upon hearing such statement his lover forcefully opened his eyes "what time is it?" he grunted "7:27" chuckling as he saw his lover jolting from bed to their shared walk-in closet while complaining about not waking up sooner.

"Babe don't forget to grab yourself breakfast okay? Don't starve yourself" Knowing how his lover always skips his breakfast either being too excited to go to work or was too late for work. And it seems he's planning to continue his habit, seeing him late again.

His lover smiled at his thoughtfulness answered "Yes don't worry Babe," trying to reassure the worried man" I have to go now Joonie." he approaches Namjoon to give a peck on his cheek and receiving a kiss on his temple form.

"Bye Babe I love you" " Bye Love, Stay Safe okay, Love you too" with that he left with his mask, cap, and a big black sweater to hide his identity if ever someone was watching.

As the doors closed Namjoon forced himself to get ready still missing his lovers' warmth. Once he was done brushing his teeth he took a shower. He took time standing below the pressure of the shower just listening to the running water and calming down. Yesterday he had a stressful day chasing someone. After showering he wore some tight leather pants and a denim jacket over a white shirt.

While checking his self in the mirror he received a call from one of his most trusted members of the family " Hey Boss Morning!" a happy voice chirped through the phone " ahh! how are you so cheerful this early," he complained not understanding his behavior ", anyways why are you calling Hobi?"

"Right!, we found Lee Taemin boss, "hearing the said name Namjoon straightened and focused more on the call than before "Suga and JK are bringing him to the torture room N2 while V and Chim are handling the other documents for the police."

As a big Mafia Clan, they have made different torture chambers for different methods. Torture rooms that have N and a number mean normal torture chambers without anything inside and just dark and cold.

"Finally, thanks Hobi I'll be joining Suga and JK right away, He has something I need so before he gets skin alive I need him breathing."

Slightly shivering from the darkness of his voice Hobi answered " Copy Boss" and the phone call ended. "I guess it's time to end this hunt and show the dark world what diamond they're missing out on," he said to himself.

___________________________________________________

Hi! a potato would just like to say sorry for not being a good author and thank you if ever read the chapter.... Yes the potato is me