Eyes On The Book ( SMUT )

I did not write this imagine I found it on tumblr by multifics

Warnings: smut, thigh riding

Gilbert sat on your bed nose deep in a book when you decided to climb on his lap.

"Not now y/n." Gilbert said not taking his eye off the book.

"You've been reading that book most of the day now I'm sure you can take a small break." You pleaded.

"Y/N I'm not in the mood." Gilbert glance at your pouty face before his eyes were back on the book.

You sighed in desperation before an idea came to mind.

You straddle his thigh before you began to grind your core into it. Small moans escaped your mouth as you pushed yourself harder onto his thigh.

He looked at you eyebrows furrowed before a slight smirk appeared on his face. He couldn't deny that you look beautiful riding his thigh, sweat pour down your face, small moans escaping from your mouth followed by heavy breathing.

He found it quite amusing that he didn't need to do anything to get you arouse. "I thought you were reading your book." You panted as you continued to ride his thigh.

Gilbert cheeks flushed as he look back down to his book. He smirked as his hand moved to your waist pushing you down further on his thigh, helping your walls became wetter. Your breathing became harder, more moans escaped your mouth as you grinded yourself faster into him.

Gilbert was even reading the book anymore watching you become more on edge.

"Gil-bert." You panted as Gilbert pushed you further down on his thigh. On of your hand gripped the bed sheets as the other was om Gilbert's shoulder trying to hold your balance as your as you felt yourself closer to cumming. You looked up at ceiling, your eyes rolling to the back of your head as you were washed by the pleasure.

You shivered a bit as you rode your high goosebumps forming on your spine while Gilbert watched you in awe.

Finishing you wiped the sweat on your forehead. "Looks like someone is in the mood now." You smirked as you saw his bulge through his pants.