Heat Wave (SMUT )

this is not my story I found it on tumblr the authors @ is mltifics

Warnings: smut, unprotected sex,

The weather in Avonlea had always been cool and crisp but the start of school this year was a very hot one. You decided to adjust the hem on your dress a bit to adjust to the heat.

When you put on your dress you realized it might be a bit too short than what you had actually intended it to be but you shrugged it off. You skipped outside and waited by the entrance of the forest for Anne and Diana.

"Y/N." Anne exclaimed as she saw you standing and ran towards you for a hug. "Aren't you excited about school" Anne giggled. "Yeah but not about this heat." You chuckled. "Tell me about it." Diana said while wiping sweat off her forehead.

"Y/N" Diana gasped. "Is something wrong" You and Anne both looked around wondering what Diana was gasping about. "Your dress its a bit... scandalous." Diana stared at your dress, she saw how it revealed part of your thighs not too much thankfully but still it was pretty revealing compared to her knee length summer dress. Anne eyed you too, you began to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Well I think you look as gorgeous as always." Anne locked her arms with yours and Diana. "Thank you." You blushed at the compliment. "I wanted to hem it a little because of the horrendous heat but I accidentally hemmed it a bit much" You sighed. "Next week my mother is buying more sowing stuff you guys can come over and maybe we can learn how to do it all together." Diana gave you an assuring smile.

Your friend Diana made you feel a bit conscious about what you wore so when you arrived at the school you looked around at what others wore. It was mainly just sleeveless dresses but all of them knee length you were the only one with a dress above the knees showing a bit of thigh, this only made you feel more subconscious.

Billy wolf whistled at you as you walked into the school ground. "Y/N I fancy your dress, did you make it yourself? I guess your mum is too poor to buy you a new one." Billy teased. You felt yourself becoming angrier. "Back off Billy." Anne spat as she stood next to you.

"Ignore him, remember what happened last time you got out of control." Anne tried to reason with you. Last time you punched Billy causing the both of you to get a week of detention. Detention with Mr. Phillips was not something you looked forward to. You calmed yourself down Anne squeezing your arm to reassure you that everything will be alright.

Suddenly the chatter and people talking quiet down, the three of you furrowed your eyebrows as you realized that everyone was looking towards the entrance of the school. All three of you turned around and saw the one and only Gilbert Blythe. You felt butterflies in your stomach as soon as you made eye contact with him you remembered the last time you saw him.

His hand roamed all over your body as he thrusted roughly into you while you screamed out his name like a mantra. - You blushed at the thought. He tried to walk towards you but he was surrounded by classmates who were excited to see him.

At lunch he was finally able to get you alone. He discreetly led you to the back of the school building and without warning attacked your lips. You were frozen for a minute adjusting to the sudden spontaneous action before you began to move your lips in sync with his.

"I miss you so much." He said in between kisses as his lips trailed down to the side of your neck. "I missed you too." You gasp as he hits the sweet spot on your neck. "Did I tell you how much I like your dress." Gilbert smirked as his hands moved to your thigh under your dress and slowly moved it to your butt as he gave it a squeeze. "Gilbert" you gasped. Gilbert grinned at you. "What happened to you? You used to be such a gentleman." You teased. "I can be a gentleman if you want." Gilbert began sucking on your collarbone. His hand moved away from your butt and towards your cloth clit, he rubbed his finger against them and you moaned against his cheek. You let out a small whimper as he moved his fingers away. "That's not very gentleman-like." You pouted. "You want this right here right now?" He asked. You nodded slightly blushing. "We could get caught." Gilbert smirked as he took hold of the hem of your underwear. "Makes it much more fun." You raised an eyebrow. "You'll have to be quiet." Gilbert slowly began to pull your underwear down. "I can be quiet." You felt your heat pooling, it throbbed, wanting to be touched. "Really last time you weren't so quiet." Gilbert smirked as he pulled down your underwear.

"Gilbert please." You begged and with that he began. He inserted a finger in you causing you to gasp rather loudly. "Quiet love." Gilbert smirked as he pumped his finger into you, soon he entered another one, the feeling of his finger stretching you out causing you to moan. The feeling of his fingers were not enough; you needed more. "Gilbert I need you." You moaned. "All of you." You breathe shakily at the thought of him stretching you out.

He unbuckled his pants pulling them down at the same time with his underwear. His member was standing long and hard, you gulped at the sight you had forgotten how big he was. "You want to keep admiring or shall I continue." Gilbert grinned. "Keep going." You whispered. He lifted your hips up to better adjust his tip to your entrance. You whimpered at the feeling of his tip grazing your entrance. Slowly he began to enter you causing you to moan against his cheek. Once he fully entered he began to thrust himself into you. "You were driving me crazy in that dress of yours." Gilbert groaned as he continued thrusting. "When I saw you I knew I wanted to fuck you while you wore the dress" You moan in response of his confession, his thrust becomes deeper, rougher stretching you out so pleasurably. "Gilbert." You moaned as you felt him hitting your g spot. "Y/N I'm close..." Gilbert began to breathe more heavily, his thrust becoming more sloppier. "Me too" You let out a pleasurable moan, you leaned your head back, your mouth agape open trying your best not to scream out Gilbert name out of pleasure, your walls clench around Gilbert as you ride out your high, you feel Gilbert's warm cum filling your stomach.

You both relaxed a bit trying to control your breathing and cool down both of you are sweating. "Ready for round two after school." Gilbert raised an eyebrow. "You came back quite needy didn't you." You chuckle. "I just want to see you without the dress this time." Gilbert grinned. You look around the floor looking for your underwear. "Looking for these." Gilbert smirked as he raised your underwear in the air. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to keep these." Gilbert put them in his pocket. You rolled your eyes playfully as you fixed the hem of your dress. Gilbert fixed the standing hairs on your head and tuck a piece of your hair behind your ear and gave you a kiss on the forehead. "Ready to face the music?" Gilbert asked. You nodded both walking out to the front of the school hoping they didn't realized what you and Gilbert had just done.