Death Star Visit

"I'm bored," Peter says.

"Me too," I reply. "Wanna head to the Death Star?"

"Alright. But I call dibs on taking a TIE Fighter."

"Cool. I want the X-Wing anyway."

We both scramble down to the Quinjet and get in, taking off with me flying since Peter can't. Then we fly to the Compound which takes about twenty minutes.

As soon as we're out of the Quinjet, we rush over into the Compound and head to the level beneath the ground floor. The level known as GSW (Ground Star Wars).

Once we're out, we both grab our stuff (lightsabers, guns, uniforms, etc.) from our crates and get into our respective vehicles. Then we maneuver out of the now open ceiling above and begin our flight into the atmosphere.

"A.L.E.X., take over while I get ready," I say.

"Alright."

I quickly change into my Resistance uniform (an X-Wing pilot uniform with my other Resistance uniform underneath). I put my lightsaber on my belt with a gun in my gun holster. Lastly I put on my X-Wing helmet and let out BB-8.

"I'll take over again," I say as I sit back down. The controls go back to letting me use them and I pull the lever, bringing me through hyperspace (well, just immediately gets me to the Death Star).

"Where are you?" I hear Peter say through my headset.

"I'm almost there. I have more stuff to put on than you," I reply.

"Fair. But I'm already in-" he gets cut off by the sound of Back in Black playing in both of our headsets. We both audibly sigh.

Dad.

I quickly answer for us and in sync, we say, "Hey Dad."

"Where are you two? Morgan has been looking everywhere to play with you," Dad says.

"Umm," I say.

"We're at the Death Star," Peter says.

"What? Why?" Dad asks.

"We were bored so we decided to head up here," I reply.

"So that's where the Quinjet went," I hear Uncle Steve say.

"Hey Uncle Steve," Peter and I say in unison.

"Hey kids. Can we come up there?" Uncle Steve asks.

"Who's we?" Peter asks.

"Your dad, Morgan, Buck, Nat and myself," Uncle Steve says.

"Only if Uncle Buck comes dressed as Chewy," I say.

"Fine!" I hear Uncle Buck yell.

"How long until you'll get here?" Peter asks.

"If we fly in the cars plus hyperspace... about fifty minutes to an hour," Dad says.

"Alright, see ya," I say and hang up through my headset.

A minute later I dock onto the Death Star and get out, quickly stripping out of pilot uniform, now being in my plain Resistance uniform.

I pull out my blaster to get ready if any Stromtroopers see me. Then I get BB-8 out and he begins to follow me.

"Be quiet," I whisper to him and he beeps quietly in response.

With BB-8 following, I walk over to the nearest exit. I hide against the wall and peak around the corner, spotting two Stormtroopers coming this way.