-
"Do you really think she's still sad about it? It doesn't seem so." Joshua Kimmich asked his best friend, Serge Gnabry, still looking at the picture she posted a few hours ago. "And
what's up with the caption?!"

"Ey, bro. Chill, maybe she's just acting like
she's fine. I mean read the caption. That doesn't seem fine to me. But still don't think I'm on your side when you two argue. You fucked up." Serge sighed.

"I know I did. I would take her side too. Honestly, I don't get why I did it. It was stupid of me, but I just-" He cut himself off.

"I know, bro. I know." Serge patted his back.
"Let's get back to fifa though. You are boring me." He joked.

"Asshole." Joshua mumbled.

He was about to toss his phone away to get back to fifa, but his finger wanted to do differently, so before he knew it he had double tapped the post, his eyes widening before he actually tossed his phone away from him.

His phone landed on the floor, making Serge look at him weirdly.

"I liked her post. Fuck, Serge. She will think
I'm stalking her now. We broke up, I can't just like her post." He panicked.

"Ey, chill. She won't notice it. It'll be fine."

"Yeah, yeah. Chill. Chill. It'll be fine." He sighed out, grabbing his controler and starting the game.

-
jok_32 liked your post.

Jana's eyes widened, her brother stopping in his story, seeing the shock in her eyes.

"What? What? You look like you saw a ghost."
He asked.

"Uh, nothing I just- I have to call Leti for a second. Remember your story. Tell it to me in a second." She rushed out of the room, taking her phone with her, calling her best friend.

After a few rings, a voice answered.

"Laetitia's pony office, how can I help you?" The sarcastic voice of Leti's boyfriend, Lukas answered the phone.

"Lukas? Is Leti there? I really need to talk to her."

"She's under the shower right now." He sighed.

"Can you go in and tell her something? It's like really, really, really important." She heard shuffling on the other side.

"Yeah, what do you want me to tell her?" He asked, getting up.

"Tell her that the banana is peeling." She sighed.

"What the fuck do you want me to tell her? That the banana is peeling? What the fuck is wrong with you." He asked.

"Just say it. Please, she'll understand." She heard a door open and water running, before she heard Lukas speak again.

"Yo, Leti. Jana called and I'm supposed to tell you that 'the banana is peeling?" He called out.

The water stopped.

"What?!" Leti screeched, ripping open the shower door and taking the phone from her boyfriend. "Thank you, baby. Can you leave?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah. I wasn't even sure I wanted to hear this conversation.

"Bye." She said. "Ok, now what the fuck? The banana is peeling? Is he for real right now?"

"My reaction exactly. It came out of nowhere."

"So he just out of nowhere liked your post? Which one?" Leti asked.

"Yeah, it was so random. It was the last one. Where I announced my song. He also watched my story." Jana mumbled.

"Wow, what an ass. First he breaks up with you and then he likes your posts? That asshole-" She didn't get to continue.

"Leti, it's alright. I was just shocked for a moment. And maybe it was just an accident. You know his posts still come on my insta page and I'm close to liking it." Jana defended him.

"You know what? Fuck him." Leti smiled. "Let's just forget him. This song will be the last time we will ever speak of him and-" She was once again interrupted.

"I don't wanna tell the fans that the song is about him." Jana butted in.

"What? Why not? It would destroy him." Leti asked, confused.

"Yes, exactly. It would destroy him. He would get so much hate from my fans and I don't want that. I know that he broke my heart but I still love him and I don't want him to feel that kind of hatred." Jana explained.

"But- Oh alright. Whatever. He will know."

"Yeah, I bet he already does. Oh, uh. I'll talk to you later, bye Leti." Jana rushed, seeing her brother in the doorframe.

"Ok, bye. Sleep well." She hung up.

"You alright?" Thomas asked.

"Yes, sure. Just a bit tired." She said.

"Go to sleep, Jana-bear. I love you." He hugged her, and after saying good night, she went to her room and drifted into sleep pretty fast.