- Chapter One

jana.müller just posted.

jana.müller how could you be so reckless with my heart?

4th of june everyone!!

esmüllert huh?
letilewa so proud of you ❤️
fan1 sad? Maybe a song?
fan2 is it about joshua? Did you break up?!
fan3 where's joshuas comment?!
rl9 this better not be what I think it is

-
"Jana? What is this post on Instagram about?" Thomas Müller yelled through his house, hoping his sister would hear him.

"It's about a song." A voice yelled back.

The footballer ran up the stair to her room and walked in seeing Jana Müller laying on her bed.

"You wrote a song and didn't tell me? What is it about?" He sat down next to her, proud she was finally getting back to writing, after what happened with his teammate.

"Uh, yeah about that... it's about Josh." She mumbled.

"What? Did I just hear correctly?" He was shocked.

"Yeah. I wrote a song about him." She said, fiddling with her fingers.

"Hey, that's alright. That means you're getting over him right?" Thomas asked, pulling her head to his chest and holding her tight.

"Yeah, I guess so." She mumbled again, not quite sure if she could call the song 'getting over someone'.

"Can I listen to it?" He slowly asked, remembering the last time she brought out a song, her not letting him listen to it before it was out.

"No." She said sternly.

"Oh, come on Jane. You know how bad I wanna listen to it." He whined.

"Well, you'll have to wait until it's out. It's only four days, anyways. It's not long." She sighed, standing up and going over to her mirror checking her hair. "I'm gonna make myself something to eat, do you want anything?"

"Yes, to listen to your song, jana-bear." He whined again.

"Oh, shut up. You're not gonna hear it before everyone else."

"I bet Leti has heard it already." He mumbled into her pillow laying on his stomach.

"She has, actually."

"What? But I'm your brother, she's just your best friend." Yes, Thomas was seriously jealous of his sisters best friend, and also the sister of one of his best friends, Laetitia Lewandowska.

"She is, that's why she heard it first. Emotional support, and everything." She walked out of her room, going to the kitchen to make herself something to eat, like she said.

jana.müller just added to her story.

müller just added to her story