A Slippery Slope

*****18+ NSFW******

PJ's words sent my body into trembles,
Fuck me, this is.... So hot...
I felt a twinge of bravery and started resting my body weight on the leg hitched up on his hip. He didn't let go as I pulled myself up to wrap both legs around him, his expression was bemused and maybe a little curious as he shifted his hands to hold me up against his waist, both hands firmly cupping my ass. I laced my fingers together behind his head leaning in giving my best sultry look before kissing him snaking my tongue through his pointed teeth sucking his bottom lip into mine so I could bite it playfully. He let out a chuckled moan before returning the favor with more force breaking the skin. I could taste my own blood as I kissed him harder, I liked the metallic taste mixed with the taste of him. I broke the kiss to give him a taste of his own medicine, running my tongue up his throat taking care to bite the soft spot on his neck while moving my hips to rub my pussy along the top of his dick.
I could feel his member throbbing against me as he stifled a moan.
I love the sounds he makes, he's not the only one who wants to hear some begging.
I thought to myself mischievously lifting myself off his hips only to lower myself so that my eyes were level with his member, the warm water spilling down my back as I looked up at him with a promiscuous look, he cocked his eyebrow with a look that begged the question 'you think you can take it?'
I smiled keeping my eyes locked with his I kissed his hips gently grazing my tongue against those cut curves I admire so much as I gently trace the tip of my finger up and down the shaft just barely touching the skin, just enough to tease it to the point where if I just barely bump it his dick gives a big twitch as if begging for me to take it in hand or mouth. I Hear him chuckle a low and dangerous laugh "you are playing a dangerous game Darling." He says taking my chin in his hand "be careful what you ask for."
I raise a cocky eyebrow gently pushing him back against the wall with one hand cupping his balls in the other giving a gentle squeeze before wrapping my fingers around the shaft, his hands lace through my hair letting out an erotic groan. I trace my tongue along the tip of his head, gently suckling on the soft delicate skin before taking him in my mouth. His girth making it difficult to take him all the way.
I've never done this before but it can't be that hard right? You just suck it right?
I stroked and sucked revelling off the moans he let out. His hand taking a firmer grip as he pushed himself farther down my throat. I whimpered and tried not to gag as he grazed the back of my throat. He let out a dangerous seductive laugh as he slowly and oh so deliberately brought my mouth closer and closer to the base of his shaft with each stroke, tears started welling in the corners of my eyes as his hard member pounded the back of my throat, My throat convulsing in silent gags around his thick wet member. PJ moaned a satisfied sound before pulling himself out of my throat "you look so beautiful choking on my dick like that Darling." He murmured. Before helping me stand. "Let me return the favor~" he said playfully spinning us around so my back was against the wall. He knelt down taking one of my legs over his shoulder, kissing the sensitive inner thigh. I felt my breath hitch with a nervous anticipation a small shudder rolling down my body. I felt my face flush furiously as he ran his thick hot tongue across the entrance, taking extra care to swirl small circles atop my clit. I felt myself squirm at the sharp sensations buzzing through my delicates. I let out a gasp as I felt him bite the inside of my thigh "Don't you try to run away from me, you asked for this." He said peering up at me with an impish glint in his eyes before lifting my other leg up over his shoulder, pressing me firmly against the shower wall before plunging his tongue inside my slick wet pussy. Taking one hand to rub my clitoris while he tongue fucked me. My entire body was squirming as I couldn't stop my hips from bucking against his face. I could feel him chuckle as I melted into a whimpering and whining mess upon him as his tongue swirled inside me suckling the soft moist skin gently. He moved his hand away to take my clitoris into his mouth flicking it in circles with his tongue, my legs shivered on either side of his head as I felt that building sense of ecstasy. My whimpers had escalated into panicked moans as he grabbed my hips to pull me against his face as I felt myself climax. My body shuddered as I felt the orgasmic ripples tear through my pussy, It left me panting and shaky as he continued running his tongue along the tensing muscle licking every part of me his tongue could reach. He released my legs from his shoulders before standing fully erect in front of me with the Cockiest look I'd ever seen on a man, running that long tongue that just had me a mewling mess over his lips. He leaned his head down for a deliciously sloppy kiss that had my taste mixed with his. I smiled against his lips about to politely 'beg' for him to keep his word and fuck me against the wall when there was a sudden persistent knock on the bathroom door. "Occupied." PJ yelled seeming annoyed at the interruption before turning back for another kiss.
"Important!" Lucy yelled back sounding equally aggravated. "Younie The Landlord is here..." She let her sentence trail off.
Oh Lord, what did she do now...
I looked up at PJ with an apologetic pout. "We'll have to pick this back up later Love." I say gently pushing away from the wall. His face flushed a bit at the name, melting any look of annoyance off his face.
"I'll be right out." I call before cutting off the water.

After getting dressed, taking care to cover any bruises or bites, I asked PJ to wait in my room while I talked to the Landlord with Lucy.

The Landlord was Annoyed as fuck that Lucy has been skimping out on her part of the bills leaving me to work myself to the bone 'look how worn out she is Lucy!' He scolded having no idea that the wear and tear had nothing to do with work. Lucy gave him the same spiel she gives me 'Im waiting on a call back man I'm trying my best' it went back and forth between the two before he finally had enough. He had talked to me a few days before about evicting Lucy but making it look as though it would be both of us getting the kick. He even offered to give me a free month to find a roommate to replace her. And i guess now was the time he wanted to get the ball rolling. He handed us a 30 day eviction notice before swiftly leaving giving me a small nod on his way out. I had already filled out the new lease that would start at the end of the 30 days.
I stood there quietly while Lucy... started speaking her mind.

"This is fucking stupid! How can he even say anything when the bill still gets paid!" She yelled angrily clutching the notice "like I already feel shitty for dropping the ball on you but why does he care as long as its getting paid! He should just mind his business and take the money like every other grubby fucking landlord" I stood there quietly not sure what to say
because he knows its wrong of you to let me work myself to death!
I wanted to retort. But there was no point, I'm not losing my place nor anymore money than I already was. Hell I was gaining peace and quiet and some extra space.
"You should grow up and stop being a lecherous parasite to Younie." PJ's voice sounded cold and severe from the corner of the room.
"PJ!" I said completely shocked that he would say such a thing
"Excuse me? What the fuck did you say you walking stick?" Lucy hissed between her teeth.
He stepped forward threateningly clenching his hands into fists. "Are you stupid or in denial Bitch? You can't even have the courtesy to ride a dick quietly so the person who supports you can get a good night's sleep."
My jaw fell slack at his words, I looked back at Lucy who was looking at me with angry tears in her eyes.
"Lucy I never-" she cut me off before I could explain.
"Shut the fuck up Younie, I don't want to hear shit from 'Mrs. Goodie two shoes' who was laying it out for a fucking stranger. At least I don't fuck anybody who flashes me a pervy fucking smile!" She yelled crumpling up the eviction notice and throwing it across the room before grabbing her coat and storming out of the apartment.
"Lucy!" I tried calling after knowing she wouldn't come back even if she did hear me.
"Let that freeloader go, I can cheer you up" PJ said snaking his arms around my waist.
I felt anger well up my throat as I turned around and pushed him off of me "what the F U C K is wrong with you?!" I holler loudly ""that was none of your business dude I don't fucking know you like that to speak for me!"
I cant stop the frustration that'd been boiling about the entire situation with Lucy from spewing out "what the fuck do you know about how I felt about it PJ? Hell why did you even know about that?"
PJ stood there stammering apologies "I-I just want to protect you Darling. I didn't mean to cross a line"
I threw my hands up not wanting to hear him make excuses.
"Don't Darling me. Just get the fuck out PJ. Get out and fucking stay out." I yelled loudly thrusting my hand in the direction of the door.
"Please no!" He whimpered holding the center of his shirt in a fist "Please Younie let me stay..."
"G e t. O u t." I hiss out at him. His shoulders slump and he walks out the door tossing out a "I'll see you later then..."

Once he was gone I plop down on the couch and hang my head in my hands.
What a fucking mess this is now."

--------------------------------------------------------------

PJ stands just outside the apartment complex, a delirious smile cracking across his face as he pulls the thin tattered shirt out of his back pocket, bringing the fabric to his face to take in the seductive scent of you. "I'll make you beg for me...you are MINE Younie..." He whispers into the fabric before looking up to your bedroom window.

"I'll see you tonight Darling"