Day 2's new beginning

*Y/N will be referred to as younie*

5:28 AM

I could barely make out the numbers on the alarm clock as sleepiness blurred the annoying red little numbers that mocked me. 'Two more minutes before I ruin the sanctity and comfort of your bed' is exactly what that stupid thing was saying.

I sighed slumping forward, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I hate the annoying chirp of the alarm so I go ahead and disable the clock. Sitting there in the early dawn and quiet, my mind wanders to yesterday, to him. He was so odd and I had never learned his real name. I gave him a nickname though. Making up a nickname for someone you barely know isn't exactly easy, nor an exact science, but he seemed like a PJ kind of guy. Whatever that means. He liked it. It even made him blush a little, I think. I feel my cheeks grow warm and I cant keep the smile off my face. I let my face fall into my hands as giddiness bubbled up my throat.
I've never had someones attention like this before!
A sigh escapes my lips as I resign myself to getting ready for work.
I hope he calls me soon, I think to myself as I get out of bed. Then I notice my curtains, did I have them pushed to the side like that? Damn I don't pay enough attention to that kind of stuff. Dad would probably say something like 'and open curtain is a free show to freaks younie.' I roll my eyes at the thought of being lectured by a man with the emotional capacity of a stick.
He wouldn't be wrong but damn man, I'm an adult.
A mischievous smile spread across my lips as PJ once again crossed my mind.
Maybe I wouldn't mind giving a show to a freak.
My face flushes red at the thought. One date with this guy and now my mind is just in the gutter.
I pull the curtains closed, not paying much mind to the loose dirt falling delicately from the bottom.
Ugh I really need to vacuum. No time for that now though, I need a shower.
I grab my towel and bathrobe hanging off the top of my closet door and kick it shut before heading to the bathroom.

God I love showers in the morning.
I thought to myself as I shucked off my pajamas and toss them into the hamper atop my other pile of clothes
yeah yeah I know I gotta do the laundry too
I think to myself before my inner monologue started lecturing me about being a gremlin. I crank up the heat to fill the bathroom with steam as I close the curtain behind me and start the fascinating process of washing myself. The song "crazy train" escapes my lips in an accidental water sonata.

There's a muffled bump and shuffling sound.

"Lucy? Everything okay?"

Silence.

Honestly with how late those "sessions" go I doubt she's awake.
I think to myself
Wait, ew that's probably what that sound is oh god and I'm calling out to her.
I figuratively facepalm and continue the living process.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I leave the bathroom with a cloud of steam following behind, my skin tinged pink from the hot water and aggressive scrubbing. I never feel like Im really clean until any trace of dead skin is annihilated, but being so rough means I have to moisturize thoroughly. Grabbing the bottle off of my dresser, I notice the closet door is open about halfway,
Weird, I thought I had closed that...
My horror movie brain screamed "DO NOT OPEN THE CLOSET YOU'LL BE STABBED." But I'm not crazy and this isn't a movie so push the door open the rest of the way only to find, to my horror, that the thud from my roommate "aggressively studying" must have knock some of my clothes of their hangers.
"Well at least somebody is getting lucky" I say picking up the clothes and throwing them on the bed. Another sigh escapes from me and I pull off my bathrobe. Time to lotion up and go to work.