Chapter 1-An Old Friend

Hey peoples!!!! I decided to start writing two stories at the same time cuz I have writer's block on my other one all the time but I had so many great ideas for a DIFFERENT storyline! And this one is more in the present! So...I hope u like this one and if you want you can read my other Say That You'll Love Me...Enjoy!-Alex <3

------------------------------------------

**Ashlyn's POV**

"Speaking in tongues, yabba dabba dabba da da. Viola. I'm killin' this, caca. Call up Lady Gaga on my-on my telphone...."

Justin Bieber's Speaking in Tongues burst through the speakers of the theatre. I had rented out the theatre for me and my best friend to watch Never Say Never: Director's Fan Cut. We came to see it for my seventeenth birthday.

We sang along with most of the songs in the movie. I feel empty without my old friend. My old friend, being Justin himself.

***

By the end of the movie I wanted to cry, and I could tell Lay was tearing up too. "Seriously, Ash, that was the best movie ever!" I laughed. We left the movie theatre...still wearing our purple glasses.

"Yeah, it was...don't forget the cutest, too!" I said.

"Yeah, haha. So do you want to go to the mall?" I nodded hesitantly. Kind of nervous. There were WAY too many people there...

"Lay, someone might see me. I don't have my Manell with me today! If I get spotted we're dead."

Oh yeah, wait. Let's rewind.

I'm famous...forgot to tell you guys!!! My dad is really rich and I also pursue a singing and acting career so, we kinda just went from there and got discovered and signed by Beyonce...Yes, Beyonce Knowles signed me. After she signed me I let the acting thing go. I still sometimes appear in movies, though. I'm not really seen with B lately because she's been on her tour...

"Well just disguise the best you can and it'll be ok." Lay answered. Wow, she always did have the best solutions....NOT! I sighed, pulling on my shades and hoodie.

When we got there there was a huge mob of girls screaming, and some boys. "What up with all the commotion?!" I asked Layla.

She just shook her head. "No idea." We decided to forget about it and we broke through the crowd and kept walking.

A few hours later on the way out, we once again had to break through the crowd...Bad idea. In all the pushing and shoving my shades were knocked off of my head as well as my hood.

"IS THAT ASHLYN KENNEDY?!?!" Great. All of a sudden half of the crowd surrounded me and Layla, holding autograph books in my face. Hey, why not. I love my fans to death. I signed autograph after autograph, and took picture after picture. I even signed a few abs of guys. Wow, some of these boys were sexy. Haha. Too bad I can't date right now. It only took like 2 hours for the mob to lighten up, because whatever was going on on the other side of the mall had many of the people just as occupied and screaming. 

After everybody cleared out, I was relieved, not to mention tired. I was dizzy from all the cameras flashing, though. I started stumbling and backed up into someone. Oops. I turned around. It was a guy. "Oh I'm sorry. I'm just kinda dizzy from all the people crowding me over there and I wasn't paying attention where I was going. Hope I didn't hurt yo-" He looked up and smiled. 

"Justin???" I asked.

"Um, yeah...aren't you that Ash girl? Beyonce's your mentor?" he asked, kind of nervous.

"Well, I guess you wouldn't remember me!" I laughed. I've changed a lot over the past five years. I didn't expect him to recognize me the next time I came across him.