Chapter 2

Killua's POV:

I arrived at the school and entered the gates. My schools name is hunter high, it's a very high ranked high school in my country so my parents put me here. And it's pretty close to my house to, so that's good.

Anyways I entered the gates and I already had the attention, many eyes just on me. What can I say I'm fucking hot.

I saw Zushi and Feitan standing against the entrance and we walked together in to the school

"Sooo" Feitan started

"I heard there's a new transfer student and apparently he's going to transfer to Killua's class" he said and already knowing the look on my face.

"I see~" I said smirking looking forward with my hands in my bomber jacket pockets

New target

I thought to myself but it was written all over my face I was going to play this person and leave them like I've done several times but whatever I don't even remember their names.

"Ayo Killua did you know I actually got a whole list of the people you've fucked over then left?" My eyes widened and I quickly turned to Zushi.

"You good?"

'Is he stalking me or something' I thought

"Why do I even bother to ask, it's Zushi" I said and he pouted while Feitan was holding in his laugh but he let out some chuckles and so did I.

"Anyways let's make a bet, I bet you can't make the new student fall for you" Zushi said as I looked at him with a dramatic face and started to say

"How dare you, everyone wants a peace of this sexy face" I said making this so dramatic cause it was fun. People just stared at me with confused looks.

"I bet I can" I said after a few moments later with confidence.

We made it inside saying our goodbyes and walked towards our classrooms. Every person in the hall was staring at me but i wasn't bothered, it was an everyday thing.

I made it into the classroom and took my seat in the back cause I didn't pay a lot of attention in class, I was usually sleeping or flirting with someone.

I put my bag on the chair beside me because I didn't want anyone sitting there. Why you may ask? Well because PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING BUGGING ME ALL THE TIME LIKE FUCKING SHUT UP I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE.

Everyone arrived and took their seats , most people didn't pay attention to their classes instead they would just stare at me and drool. I winked sometimes making them jump a bit.

After some minutes Bisky arrived, She's my favorite teacher and we were kinda friends I guess. She has helped me through hard times.

"good morning everyone" she said and after some moments "today we have a new transfer student. You may now come in" she said and the classes attention were now at the door. I also looked cause I need to see my pray before targeting it.

Gon's POV:

I was starting at hunter high today, I was nervous but excited.

I was currently standing outside of the white door waiting for Miss Krueger to call me in. After a few minutes I heard her call for me.

I walked inside of the door, walking towards her and standing beside her having the classes attention on me and I started introducing myself by saying.

"Hello my name is Gon Freecss and I'm 18 old. I will from now on be going in this class and I hope we can all be friends" I said smiling and I saw some people smile back.

"Okay Gon you can take a seat beside.. let's see" she said looking around the classroom searching for a seat for the raven haired boy. She then spotted a seat besides Killua.

"You can take the seat right there" she said pointing on the desk a white haired boy had his bag on". I nodded and walked towards the desk now feeling the tension in the air changing.

Wow I guess this boy must be pretty popular

I thought to myself feeling the tension in the air, it was hatred and very dark.

When I stood beside the seat I asked the snow colored haired boy with sapphire eyes "hey, mind moving your bag?" He then looked at me and said "no, but my lap is free" he said smirking and I just stood there confused.

"Hah, no thanks. Now move your bag" I said smiling

He scoffed then looked away, so I pushed his bag and it landed on the floor as. I took the seat.

"Oops, my hand slipped" I said and chuckled. I then looked at the pale skinned boy beside me and saw his face and he was pissed. I didn't mind and looked at the board for the rest of the class.

~time skip to when class was over~

Class was over and before I knew it girls were surrounding the white haired boy. I didn't even know his name but like I cared.

I walked out of the classroom and was stopped by someone who held my wrist and pinned me to the wall. I was chocked and slowly looked up, it was the sapphire eyed boy again. He looked like he wanted to eat me or something.

"Hey what the hell are you doing?!?" I shouted feeling my eyebrow twitch.

"I think you owe me an apology" he said with a serious face. "For what" I said already knowing what for but it wasn't my fault so whatever.

I then realized what position we were in and people were staring at us like we were some tv. I tried to push him away but he didn't even flinch, I blushed a bit from embarrassment.

"Nope, you're not going anywhere" he slowly approached my face getting closer and looked down at my lips and licked his.

Oh no doubt about it, he's a fuckboy.

"Oh you want an apology? Fine" I said getting closer to his lips and when he came closer I kicked him in the stomach and walked away.

PFFFTTT NO WAY DID HE THINK I WOULD KISS HIM, but I'm not denying it..

He's cute as hell

———————————————————————————
1053 words

Thank you for reading ! What do you think?

I READ THIS AGAIN AND I SAW HOW MANY MISTAKES I MADE PLSSS