one

el woke up to the worst headaches she has ever had. she looked around and was thankful that she's in her room fully clothed. the last thing she remembers was getting drunk and seeing will driving to their house as dustin stares at her from the front seat.

"i wonder what happened last night.."

she sat up and drank the water from her bedside table who she assumed was given to her by will.

but then she realized something,

"dad"

she hurriedly opened her door and went downstairs only to see will eating breakfast.

"w-will?"

he looked up at her and blinked a few times before focusing on his food.

"will"

she walked over to him,

"what happened last night?"

he shrugged and that annoyed her.

"dumbass, just tell me"

"i-i dont know.."

he said, stuttering. el knew she couldn't get an answer out of him so she just gave up, and she was sure that she didn't do anything wrong, aside from drinking alcohol. she would just ask max later at school if she knows about last night.

"d-does dad know that i got drunk?"

"no"

"oh.."

will stood up from his seat and went back upstairs, probably to take a shower.

"that's weird, he's so quiet today"

el just shrugged it off, maybe will isn't in the mood right now.

~ ~ ~

will drove them to school today since both joyce and jim were at work. joyce left their lunch at the table though so it wasn't a big deal.

will got out of the car first and walked faster than usual,

seriously, what's up with him today

she rolled her eyes and went straight to the school gate. then that's when she noticed it.

the stares.

on her.

wait what?

on her?

"what the hell.."

she muttered under her breath.

people don't even give a shit about me, why are they suddenly staring?

the stares were getting uncomfortable. it felt like they were judging every detail about her.

and if looks could kill, she would've been dead on the ground right now from the stares of the girls around her.

she walked over to the board where a group of crowded people were staring at, some even had their eyes on her. she heard random mumbles of her name from the crowd and felt her anxiety coming in.

holy shit what did i do?

she looked up and her eyes widened in surprise. 

she wanted the ground to swallow her up. she wanted to jump off a bridge. she wanted to run and hide forever.

her hurriedly took the pics off the board and stared at them.

her and mike.

mike wheeler.